Cineplex Jobs | Content Coordinator Career Opportunity at Cineplex Careers Web-page. Cineplex Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.cineplex.com
Notification Out From Cineplex Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Cineplex, Can Apply For Jobs In Cineplex For The Position Of Content Coordinator. Read Out Full Job Description About This Cineplex Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Cineplex Jobs | Content Coordinator Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Cineplex Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Cineplex As A Content Coordinator, Now They Can Apply For Cineplex Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Cineplex Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 53198.00 per year. Cineplex Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Cineplex Jobs For Position Of Content Coordinator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Cineplex
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Cineplex Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 53198.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.cineplex.com
Cineplex Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Life at Cineplex:
Cineplex is synonymous with entertainment. Known as Canada’s largest and most innovative film exhibitor, we’re so much more than movies – operating The Rec Room, Canada’s favourite destination for ‘Eats & Entertainment’ and Playdium, specially designed for teens and families.
At Cineplex, change and disruption are nothing new. Infusing innovation into everything we do has fueled our evolution as a fully-integrated, diversified and growing organization with exciting career opportunities in our locations and corporate functions. Grow with us, and explore roles in operations, food services, hospitality, digital commerce (CineplexStore.com), digital (Cineplex Digital Media) and cinema media (Cineplex Media), consumer loyalty (SCENE), finance, human resources, technology, amusement solutions (Player One Amusement Group), and more.
Proudly recognized as having one of the country’s Most Admired Corporate Cultures, we rally behind our values of Teamwork, Innovation and Excellence.
We are creative, curious and love thinking big. The next evolution of Cineplex starts here, with you.
Learn more about our businesses through the links below.
Cineplex | Cineplex Digital Media | | Cineplex Media | Cineplex Store | Player One Amusement Group | Playdium | The Rec Room | SCENE
Inclusion & Diversity:
Cineplex is an equal opportunity employer with a commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We encourage and welcome applications from all intersectional walks of life. The collective sum of our individual differences, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities, and talent represents a significant part of our culture. By valuing a diverse workforce, we enforce hiring practices that are fair and equitable.
The Content Coordinator will be responsible to adhere to executional best practices with regards to managing content needs across CDM clients. The team will work collaboratively with various Account, Creative, Project Management and Support teams to manage and deliver day to day content scheduling and updates. This may include but is not limited to playlist management, marketing calendar updates, data management, file validation and testing, troubleshooting content related tickets, new location set ups, reporting and various other tasks as assigned. Afterhours support may be required.We are looking for a professional who is armed with a sense of urgency, solid communication skills and who inspires to deliver high quality results for our clients. The successful candidate is personable, organized, flexible and has a proven record of high attention to detail with 1‐3 years of experience supporting in a team environment.What You Will Be Doing:Content Management
- Develop strong relationships and work closely with our Account Management, Creative, Support and Project Management teams.
- Planning and accurate trafficking of content for multiple clients
- Coordinate with internal teams through the life cycle of projects, as a key stakeholder of content related items
- Communicating with clients on an as needed basis
- Content and Network readiness for new installations
- Documentation of all day-to-day details as client content needs evolve
- Scoping effort for small to medium sized projects
- Quality Assurance of all content files, including playback validation and programming verification ahead of network distribution
- Timely response to day-to-day content inquires to fall within SLA agreement
Data & Network Management
- Accurate tracking, inputting and maintenance of business knowledge information for client networks and individual locations
- Managing pricing and calorie information as needed
- Hosting mass data changes across small and large networks
- Peer review and approval of changes
- Assist Content Delivery Managers to perform QA process and validation of all new platforms and special projects.
Troubleshooting in-field escalations
- First line of triage for content ticket escalation
- Working with CSD and Dev Ops through escalations
- Communication of resolution and root cause to internal managers
What You Need:
- University or College Degree in relevant discipline
- 1‐3 years of experience in a similar role at an advertising agency, digital marketing and/or media agency
- Knowledge of digital signage, experiential and/or digital marketing, digital media or media sales would be considered an asset
Who You Are:
- Sense of urgency and the ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects with ease
- Strong problem solving and troubling shooting skills
- Effective written, oral and presentation skills
- Proactive, motivated, and resourceful individual
- Detail oriented and an aptitude for technology
- Open to afterhours work, if needed, for new client experience launches
- Moderate to advanced skills in Microsoft Excel is an asset
Cineplex is committed to improving access and opportunities for all individuals, including those with disabilities by identifying and removing barriers that may prevent, inhibit or restrict their access to employment opportunities. If you require accommodation at any stage of our hiring process (application, interviews, assessments, and placement), please contact us at 416-323-6600 or via email at [email protected]
Interested applicants, please apply today.
While we appreciate all interest, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. As part of Cineplex Entertainment’s standard recruitment process, suitable candidate(s) will be required to undergo pre-employment screening as a condition of employment or promotion.
No Agency Calls Please