Chef’s Depot Canada Jobs | Truck Driver Career Opportunity at Chef’s Depot Canada Careers Web-page. Chef’s Depot Canada Scarborough, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Scarborough, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Scarborough Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Scarborough, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates chefsdepot.ca
Notification Out From Chef’s Depot Canada Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Chef’s Depot Canada, Can Apply For Jobs In Chef’s Depot Canada For The Position Of Truck Driver. Read Out Full Job Description About This Chef’s Depot Canada Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Chef’s Depot Canada Jobs | Truck Driver Careers Opportunity In Scarborough, Ontario
Chef’s Depot Canada Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Chef’s Depot Canada As A Truck Driver, Now They Can Apply For Chef’s Depot Canada Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Chef’s Depot Canada Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $24.53 an hour. Chef’s Depot Canada Jobs In Scarborough, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Chef’s Depot Canada Jobs For Position Of Truck Driver
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Chef’s Depot Canada
Vacant Position :-NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Chef’s Depot Canada Jobs Canada
Salary :- $24.53 an hour
Apply Through:- chefsdepot.ca
Chef’s Depot Canada Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
The truck driver is responsible for delivery of products to customer’s in Ontaro.
Responsibility/Main Job Tasks:
- Perform daily safety and maintenance checks, such as fluid levels and tires.
- Maintain assigned truck clean inside and outside.
- Maintain daily records of deliveries and/or pickups.
- Observing speed limits and obeying all road signs.
- Loading and unloading delivery goods.
- Interacting with customers to obtain payment, signatures and giving receipts.
- Heavy lifting of packages and other equipment.
- Report any accidents or injuries to Supervisor immediately.
- Complete understanding of company’s policy and procedures.
- Help to ensure the warehouse is kept clean and well maintained at all times.
- Follows sanitation and safety guidelines when handling food and equipment.
- Ensures dry, cold, and frozen food items are kept in compliance with company standards and meet all sanitation and food safety requirements.
- Collects empty containers and rejected products.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in delivery truck driver.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Must have a valid G license with clean drivers abstract.
- Physical ability to move and handle boxes of merchandise which entails lifting.
- Able to use equipments such as forklifts, counterbalance lifts an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, such as directions, addresses and delivery instructions are important.
- Work requires willingness to work flexible schedules, including nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
Interested Candidate may also drop of resume at store.
Chef’s Depot is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating a diverse environment. We thank all candidates for their interest; however only qualified candidates will be contacted. If you are contacted about an employment opportunity, please advise if you require accommodation.
Language: English, Chinese
5590 Finch Ave. East, Unit 2
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Are you eligible to work in Canada?
- DCS / DEC (preferred)
- G Licence: 3 years (preferred)
- Class G Licence (preferred)