Central 1 Credit Union Jobs | UX Designer Career Opportunity at Central 1 Credit Union Careers Web-page. Central 1 Credit Union Mississauga, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Mississauga, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Mississauga Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Mississauga, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates www.central1.com
Notification Out From Central 1 Credit Union Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Central 1 Credit Union, Can Apply For Jobs In Central 1 Credit Union For The Position Of UX Designer. Read Out Full Job Description About This Central 1 Credit Union Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Central 1 Credit Union Jobs | UX Designer Careers Opportunity In Mississauga, Ontario
Central 1 Credit Union Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Central 1 Credit Union As A UX Designer, Now They Can Apply For Central 1 Credit Union Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Central 1 Credit Union Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $86383.00 per year. Central 1 Credit Union Jobs In Mississauga, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Central 1 Credit Union Jobs For Position Of UX Designer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Central 1 Credit Union
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Central 1 Credit Union Jobs Canada
Salary :- $86383.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.central1.com
Central 1 Credit Union Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Central 1 cooperatively empowers credit unions and other financial institutions to deliver banking choice to Canadians. Central 1 provides critical services at scale to enable a thriving credit union system. We do this by collaborating with our clients, developing strategies, products and services to support the financial well-being of their more than 5 million diverse customers in communities across Canada. For more information, visit www.central1.com
You are a highly creative practitioner willing to work collaboratively with a diverse set of internal and external stakeholders to create products that provide meaningful and relevant experiences to users. You have a solid understanding of design, branding, UX, usability testing, and user research methods. You’ll draw on those skills as you advocate for, and educate others on, the importance of understanding and refining the entire end-to-end customer journey.What you’ll be doing:
- Apply user research methods tailored to the needs of the project, then distill research into actionable insights that will inform design and development
- Produce clear and effective design artifacts, such as task flows, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to guide the members of your agile team
- Have a strong sense of ownership of the solution and the ability to explain and defend the desired user experience, but also the flexibility to adapt the solution when necessary
- Have the ability to influence stakeholders on the value of user-centered design principles
- Stay on top of industry trends and UX best practices and monitor the competitive landscape for inspiration.
What you’ll have:
- A strong portfolio of work
- Passion about resolving customer pain points through great design
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting, including synthesizing abstract ideas into concrete design implications
- Experience with user-centered design, conducting user research, usability testing
- Proficiency with applicable software (e.g., Figma or Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
- Ability to produce high-quality wireframes and workflows
As much as we believe in working hard, we also believe in personal growth and taking time for ourselves. Accordingly, our total rewards philosophy amounts to one of the best compensation and benefits packages in the industry – from performance-based incentives and extended benefits, to training and education reimbursements and ample vacation time.
Central 1 is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce by creating an environment where everyone feels like they belong and has the opportunity to be successful. We are welcoming of all applicants and we will provide an accessible candidate experience.
Reporting to: Senior UX Designer and Team Lead
Location: Vancouver, BC