CBE Jobs | Communications Advisor Career Opportunity at CBE Careers Web-page. CBE Calgary, Alberta Jobs . Find-out Calgary, Alberta Government Jobs for freshers. Calgary Entry Level Jobs In Alberta. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Calgary, Alberta. Get All Hiring Updates From cbe.ab.ca
Notification Out From CBE Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In CBE , Can Apply For Jobs In CBE For The Position Of Communications Advisor. Read Out Full Job Description About This CBE Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
CBE Jobs | Communications Advisor Careers Opportunity In Calgary, Alberta
CBE Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With CBE As A Communications Advisor, Now They Can Apply For CBE Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On CBE Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 63,287.00 – 90,000.00 Per Year. CBE Jobs In Calgary, Alberta.
Briefed Details Of CBE Jobs For Position Of Communications Advisor
Recruiting Agency / Department :- CBE
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- CBE .ca
Salary :- $ 63,287.00 – 90,000.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- cbe.ab.ca
CBE Jobs In Alberta, Canada Full Job Description
Every communication is an opportunity to increase public confidence in the CBE. This begins with the communications advisor, who is accountable for:
- Understanding the CBE’s Three-Year Education Plan and working with internal clients to understand how their work supports the CBE’s overall objectives;
- Connecting with clients to build annual communication plans;
- Using a solid understanding of the CBE, its key audiences, communication; channels and roles within Communication Services to build effective communication plans;
- Serving as a single point of contact for internal customers;
- Earning the confidence of internal customers and gaining their support for an integrated approach to communications and the CBE brand;
- Executing communication plans efficiently, creatively, and that reflect high-quality work;
- Modelling exceptional personal communication;
- Not just writing well, but also thoughtfully presenting information in the best way to achieve objectives;
- Listening through social media, formal research and other channels to identify opportunities to initiate or improve communications;
- Contributing to continuous improvement for all communications—including peer editing and coaching;
- Engaging colleagues with specialized expertise to help execute communication plans;
- Supporting an overall effort for proactive communications, including anticipating the needs of clients;
- Escalating communications issues appropriately;
- Securing proper approvals for communications;
- Handling specific projects, which may include, but are not limited to: responding to and engaging with the media; developing CBE publications; writing speaking notes; preparing spokespeople to communicate; planning and executing special events; representing Communication Services on internal committees;
- Supporting communication related to labour relations or the Board of Trustees; and
- Maintaining the confidentiality of information and adhering to policy, regulatory and legislative requirements (including the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act).
- Performing other related responsibilities as assigned to meet department and service delivery goals and objectives.
Education and Experience
- University degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism or Marketing;
- Minimum five years of experience in an equivalent communications position;
- Experience dealing with the news media in a high-profile public organization is considered an asset;
- Web and intranet savvy; familiarity with html and other web-related programming languages is considered an asset; or
- An equivalent combination of directly related education and experience may be considered.
Demonstrated Skills and Competencies
- Creative and disciplined communications problem solving;
- Ability to accept and drive change;
- Comfort in a team that dependably transfers information verbally, without writing everything down;
- Exceptional verbal, written, visual and interpersonal communication skills;
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to balance competing priorities;
- High integrity for the quality of work and how it is done, including completeness, and accuracy;
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities;
- Flexibility to work outside of regular hours when required;
- Ability to work effectively and with humour in a high pressure environment; and constant professionalism required in an organization as visible as the CBE;
- A Class 5 Driver’s License and possession of a vehicle is highly recommended; and
- This position requires the ability to travel to meetings outside of the work location.
Conditions of Employment
In order to ensure and maintain a safe and secure working and learning environment, applicants new to the Calgary Board of Education WHO ARE OFFERED EMPLOYMENT must complete and pass a police security clearance before employment is confirmed.
Be Part of Our Success
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a team where your contribution makes a positive impact on the lives and learning of more than 125,000 CBE students? The Calgary Board of Education is looking for exceptional professionals to join our team. Our employees are highly valued and recognized, a career with the CBE offers incredible opportunities, rewards and supports.