Cascades Casino Resort Jobs | Guest Services Representative Career Opportunity at Cascades Casino Resort Careers Web-page. Cascades Casino Resort Langley, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Langley, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Langley Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Langley, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates cascadescasino.ca
Notification Out From Cascades Casino Resort Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Cascades Casino Resort, Can Apply For Jobs In Cascades Casino Resort For The Position Of Guest Services Representative. Read Out Full Job Description About This Cascades Casino Resort Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Cascades Casino Resort Jobs | Guest Services Representative Careers Opportunity In Langley, British Columbia
Cascades Casino Resort Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Cascades Casino Resort As A Guest Services Representative, Now They Can Apply For Cascades Casino Resort Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Cascades Casino Resort Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $34083.00 per year. Cascades Casino Resort Jobs In Langley, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Cascades Casino Resort Jobs For Position Of Guest Services Representative
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Cascades Casino Resort
Vacant Position :- Guest Services Representative
Jobs Type :- Cascades Casino Resort Jobs Canada
Salary :- $34083.00 per year
Apply Through:- cascadescasino.ca
Cascades Casino Resort Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Job Type: Casual
The Gateway to Your Future
We’re looking for a guest whisperer. We define this as a friendly, patient and intuitive customer service pro who knows how to maintain a Zen demeanour while thriving in a busy work environment and ensuring guests have an exceptional experience. If this sounds like you, then apply for this exciting opportunity at Gateway. Don’t miss the chance to get your foot in the door of a growing national company and allow your career to blossom.
- Full benefits package for full-time employees
- Retirement savings plan
- Exciting, supportive and fun work environment
- Family and friends discounts on travel, tech, food, beverage, and fitness
- Development and training opportunities
- Meet, greet and assist guests, answer inquiries, and provide solutions for any concerns
- Provide information on current and upcoming events and promotions
- Explain and enroll customers in the rewards loyalty program
- Assist in implementing on-site events, promotions and entertainment initiatives
What You Bring
- A minimum one year of experience in a related field
- Proven high level of customer service
- Organizational, interpersonal, analytical and communication skills.
- Intermediate knowledge of computer programs and mathematical skills
- The ability to obtain registration with provincial gaming regulatory body
- Friendly and personable energy and a willingness to go the extra mile for guests.
- Excellent communicator who can comfortably talk to guests regarding events and promotions.
- Able to juggle multiple tasks, manage time efficiently, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Patient, positive demeanour with everyone you meet.
Why Work With Us?
Gateway celebrates and empowers our team members, who make it all possible. A career at Gateway means working with great people, being recognized for your unique contribution and career advancement opportunities across our 27 locations. Our employees thrive with ongoing training and leadership programs while working in a dynamic and fun environment. See for yourself what it’s like to be on a team that values your vision, skill and energy.
Get to Know Gateway
Gateway Casinos & Entertainment Limited (“Gateway”) is one of the largest and most diversified gaming and entertainment companies in Canada. Across its 27 gaming properties in British Columbia, Ontario and Edmonton, Alberta, Gateway currently employs approximately 8,648 people and boasts approximately 448 table games (including 49 poker tables), 13,887 slots, 85 restaurants and bars and 561 hotel rooms. Gateway is the service provider for the Central, Southwest and North gaming Bundles in Ontario, which includes 11 properties in their portfolio. A multi-pronged growth strategy has seen Gateway diversify and expand its product offering, including developing proprietary casino and restaurant brands, dramatically improving the gaming customer experience while attracting new customers. Some of Gateway’s proprietary brands include Match Eatery & Public House, Atlas Steak + Fish and the new Halley’s Club. In 2017, Gateway celebrated 25 years in the business of gaming and entertainment in Canada. Further information is available at www.gatewaycasinos.com.
Not the right fit this time? Follow us on our careers social media pages!
Gateway is a proud equal opportunity employer and dedicates itself to Respect, Integrity, Team-Work and Exceptional Customer Service. We are committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free candidate experience and work environment. If you require accommodation at any point during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know.