Carestream Health Jobs | Technical Service Representative Career Opportunity at Carestream Health Careers Web-page. Carestream Health Quebec City, Quebec Jobs . Find-out Quebec City, Quebec Government Jobs for freshers. Quebec City Entry Level Jobs In Quebec. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Quebec City, Quebec. Get All Hiring Updates From www.carestream.com
Notification Out From Carestream Health Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Carestream Health, Can Apply For Jobs In Carestream Health For The Position Of Technical Service Representative. Read Out Full Job Description About This Carestream Health Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Carestream Health Jobs | Technical Service Representative Careers Opportunity In Quebec City, Quebec
Carestream Health Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Carestream Health As A Technical Service Representative, Now They Can Apply For Carestream Health Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Carestream Health Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 41,271.00 per year. Carestream Health Jobs In Quebec City, Quebec.
Briefed Details Of Carestream Health Jobs For Position Of Technical Service Representative
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Carestream Health
Vacant Position :- Technical Service Representative
Jobs Type :- Carestream Health Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 41,271.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.carestream.com
Carestream Health Jobs In Quebec, Canada Full Job Description
This internship is intended for students who are currently pursuing a PhD degree program in Computer Science or a related field with an anticipated graduation date on or after December 2021, depending on their program and unique circumstances.
To start the application process, you will need an updated CV or resume and a current unofficial or official transcript in English. Click on the “Apply” button on this page and provide the required materials in the appropriate sections (PDFs preferred):
- 1. In the “Resume Section:” attach an updated CV or resume.
- 2. In the “Education Section:” attach a current or recent unofficial or official transcript in English.
- Under “Degree Status,” select “Now attending” to upload a transcript.
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Quebec City, ON, Canada; Montreal, QC, Canada
- Currently pursuing a PhD degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, similar technical field of study (e.g., Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Information Technology) or equivalent practical experience.
- Development experience in embedded systems/firmware design.
- Examples of coding in C or C++.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments, and kernel development.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: Microcontrollers, SoC, device drivers, hardware bringup, power management, ARM processors, performance optimization, file systems, bootloading, firmware, x86 assembly, system BIOS or hardware/software integration.
- Experience with Audio & Video Processing or DSP, including but not limited to AV synchronization, Open GL/CL, codecs, AV/Media, or speech/audio recognition and synthesis.
About the job
Join us for a unique 12-14 week paid internship that offers personal and professional development, an executive speaker series, and community-building. The Software Developer Internship program will give you an opportunity to work on complex computer science solutions, develop scalable, distributed software systems, and also collaborate on multitudes of smaller projects that have universal appeal.
Carestream Health’s Software Developers develop the next-generation technologies that change how billions of users connect, explore, and interact with information and one another. Our products need to handle information at massive scale, and extend well beyond web search. We’re looking for developers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including distributed computing, performance measurement and analysis, operating systems, large-scale system design, networking, storage systems, security, compilers, UI design and mobile; the list goes on and is growing every day. As an intern you will work on a specific project critical to Carestream Health’s needs as our fast-paced business grows and evolves. We need our developers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across a wide range of technologies.
Carestream Health is and always will be an engineering company. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who are ready to address some of technology’s greatest challenges and make an impact on millions, if not billions, of users. At Carestream Health, engineers not only revolutionize search, they routinely work on massive scalability and storage solutions, large-scale applications and entirely new platforms for developers around the world. From Carestream Health Ads to Chrome, Android to YouTube, Social to Local, Carestream Health engineers are changing the world one technological achievement after another.
- Write server-side code for web-based applications.
- Develop for specialist domains: client application development for Windows/Mac (Chrome, Toolbar, etc.), embedded systems and mobile apps (Android), developer tools (IDEs, large-scale build systems, compilers), infrastructure, internationalization, networking, and more.