Canuck Place Children’s Hospice Jobs | Scheduling System Specialist Career Opportunity at Canuck Place Children’s Hospice Careers Web-page. Canuck Place Children’s Hospice Vancouver, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Vancouver, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Vancouver Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates www.canuckplace.org
Notification Out From Canuck Place Children’s Hospice Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Canuck Place Children’s Hospice, Can Apply For Jobs In Canuck Place Children’s Hospice For The Position Of Scheduling System Specialist. Read Out Full Job Description About This Canuck Place Children’s Hospice Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Canuck Place Children’s Hospice Jobs | Scheduling System Specialist Careers Opportunity In Vancouver, British Columbia
Canuck Place Children’s Hospice Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Canuck Place Children’s Hospice As A Scheduling System Specialist, Now They Can Apply For Canuck Place Children’s Hospice Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Canuck Place Children’s Hospice Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $69783.00 per year. Canuck Place Children’s Hospice Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Canuck Place Children’s Hospice Jobs For Position Of Scheduling System Specialist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Canuck Place Children’s Hospice
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Canuck Place Children’s Hospice Jobs Canada
Salary :- $69783.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.canuckplace.org
Canuck Place Children’s Hospice Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Canuck Place Children’s Hospice (CPCH) is British Columbia’s recognized pediatric palliative care provider. For over two decades, through the many programs and services we provide, we have made a significant difference in the lives of children with life-threatening illnesses and the families who love them. Be part of a talented and innovative team that takes pride in supporting and providing the highest quality pediatric palliative care.
HERE’S WHY IT’S SO GREAT TO WORK WITH US. Aside from being surrounded by a friendly, inclusive, dedicated team, Canuck Place offers employees up to 20 days’ vacation (pro-rated to their full-time equivalency), an 100% employer-paid benefits package, Municipal Pension Plan (MPP), a Health Spending account that provides up to $500 annually to provide additional coverage for health and wellness activities/services, informative lunch n’ learns, as well as various learning opportunities. Canuck Place Children’s Hospice also has a ‘Care For the Caregiver’ committee who provides ongoing, creative activities to connect us with one another as a reminder that it’s ‘this’ moment that really counts.
The Scheduling System Specialist will work closely with all managers and in particular the Clinical, Food Services and Housekeeping teams to maintain and manage their team schedules to ensure appropriate coverage to meet the needs of our children and families through exceptional quality care and to provide accurate pay data for payroll.
- Become an expert in the UKG – Dimensions – Time and Attendance module by taking all available training and reviewing resources on an ongoing basis
- Act as the liaison on site at both hospices between the teams using the system and Finance / Payroll
- Set up and manage the self-schedule cycle for self-scheduling staff
- Support individuals to set up their availability and choose their shifts
- Support all teams to input schedules and to adjust for any changes in a timely manner
- Be the point person to answer any questions and demonstrate how to use the functionality of the system as required
- Commit to remaining current on relevant legislation and application within the organization
- Review all internal Finance and People and Culture policies to fully understand them and how they apply to the Time and Attendance System
- Provide recommendations for policy improvement and application
- Maintain adherence to quality and policy standards through timely feedback on minor issues
- Ensure that any issues with full time equivalency, time taken etc. is identified, communicated and resolved as a priority
- Train all new hires as part of the orientation process on how to use the time and attendance component – virtually and in person
- Provide refresher training and ongoing facilitation to staff as new functionality is integrated into the system
- Support reception by covering breaks and leave as required
- Provide coverage for the Finance Assistant as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience with scheduling is essential. Use of scheduling software is preferred but not required as training will be provided
- Experience in the healthcare sector is an asset
- Demonstrated proficiency in learning and applying technology
- Skilled facilitator
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to train and support individuals with varying experience and confidence using technology
- Comfort in learning new software and utilizing technology in an effective manner
- Sense of urgency whilst providing exceptional customer service at all times
- Effective and efficient time management
- High integrity; creativity; balance, good judgment and objectivity; high vision and conceptual capabilities; consultative, facilitate and collaborative; sense of humor.
- Demonstrates flexibility that allows you to work with high energy, creative people.
- Able to thrive and effectively manage priorities in a changing, ambiguous environment.
- A clean driving licence would be an asset
Note: Flexibility is necessary, as this position will work at both hospices in Abbotsford and Vancouver.
Canuck Place Children’s Hospice hires on the basis of merit and is strongly committed to equality and diversity within its community and to a welcoming and inclusive workplace. We especially welcome applications from Indigenous persons, visible minority group members, persons with disabilities, people of all sexual orientations and genders, and others with the skills and knowledge to productively engage with diverse communities.
This position will stay open until filled. We recognize the importance of a diversified workforce, and we encourage First Nations, Inuit and Metis candidates, members of visible minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates who have been short-listed will be contacted.