Canadian Blood Services Jobs | Clerk Career Opportunity at Canadian Blood Services Careers Web-page. Canadian Blood Services Winnipeg, Manitoba Jobs . Find-out Winnipeg, Manitoba Government Jobs for freshers. Winnipeg Entry Level Jobs In Manitoba. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Get All Hiring Updates www.blood.ca
Notification Out From Canadian Blood Services Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Canadian Blood Services, Can Apply For Jobs In Canadian Blood Services For The Position Of Clerk. Read Out Full Job Description About This Canadian Blood Services Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Canadian Blood Services Jobs | Clerk Careers Opportunity In Winnipeg, Manitoba
Canadian Blood Services Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Canadian Blood Services As A Clerk, Now They Can Apply For Canadian Blood Services Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Canadian Blood Services Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $19.21 an hour. Canadian Blood Services Jobs In Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Briefed Details Of Canadian Blood Services Jobs For Position Of Clerk
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Canadian Blood Services
Vacant Position :- Clerk
Jobs Type :- Canadian Blood Services Jobs Canada
Salary :- $19.21 an hour
Apply Through:- www.blood.ca
Canadian Blood Services Jobs In Manitoba, Canada Full Job Description
$19.21 an hour
Full Job Description
Job category: Administrative
Job posting ID: 3209
Employment status: Temporary full-time
Position’s anticipated end date: 2023/09/08
Salary/Rate of pay: $19.21
Application deadline: 2022-06-29
This position is open to: Internal and External applicants
Somewhere in Canada there’s a life you can save.
Be part of a dynamic, collaborative and caring organization committed to saving and improving the lives of Canadians. Thousands of Canadians depend on us every day for reliable access to blood, plasma, stem cells and organs and tissues.
Join Canada’s Lifeline and make a meaningful difference every day.
About the role
Canadian Blood Services is looking for a Temporary full-time Clerk to join our dynamic Donor Relations and Supply Chain team in Winnipeg. In this role, you will be responsible for administrative support to all program activities within the Supply Chain Team. You will support in accordance with all regulations, standards and good manufacturing practices.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Maintains and distributes departmental matrices, competency lists, controlled documents/binders and annual signature lists
- Coordinates new and existing employee documentation, filing and training activities
- Responsible for the maintaining and updating of employee training trackers for Supply Chain Departments
- Provides support for the Supply Chain Departments as assigned
- Responsible for packing, shipping and receiving documents for offsite storage
- Other related duties as required
- Completion of a secondary school program
- Minimum of two years of recent related office or administrative experience
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers within a Windows operating system. Intermediate skill level required, using Microsoft Word, Excel, Sharepoint and Outlook software
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills, being able to exercise sound judgment, tact and discretion when dealing with others
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written, in English are required
- Ability to develop and maintain professional working relationships within a team environment as well as with departmental staff, management, volunteers and customers
- Excellent customer service skills are critical, including effective listening skills and the ability to respond effectively
- Strong organizational and time management skills, being able to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities within short timelines
- Exceptionally strong attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Starting rate: $19.21 /Hourly
- Payments in lieu for vacation and stat holidays
- Choice of Defined benefits or Defined Contribution pension plan
- Employee discounts, wellness program, and much more
Diversity and inclusion play a vital role in ensuring health equity for patients across Canada. We are committed to reflecting Canada’s population in our organization and fostering an environment where all employees can be their authentic selves, with equal opportunities to succeed and contribute.
To protect the health and safety of its employees, all Canadian Blood Services’ employees are required to be fully vaccinated (COVID-19 vaccine doses as approved by Health Canada), subject to any medical or other human rights grounds.
If this role resonates with you, we encourage you to apply! This could be your first step towards a meaningful and inspiring career. Come to work each day knowing that you save lives.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those considered for an interview or those invited to participate in an assessment (such as testing) will be contacted. Applicants who require accommodation should discuss their needs with us.