Canada ICI Capital Corporation Jobs | Mortgage Analyst Career Opportunity at Canada ICI Capital Corporation Careers Web-page. Canada ICI Capital Corporation Calgary, Alberta Jobs . Find-out Calgary, Alberta Government Jobs for freshers. Calgary Entry Level Jobs In Alberta. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Calgary, Alberta. Get All Hiring Updates From www.canadaici.com
Notification Out From Canada ICI Capital Corporation Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Canada ICI Capital Corporation, Can Apply For Jobs In Canada ICI Capital Corporation For The Position Of Mortgage Analyst. Read Out Full Job Description About This Canada ICI Capital Corporation Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Canada ICI Capital Corporation Jobs | Mortgage Analyst Careers Opportunity In Calgary, Alberta
Canada ICI Capital Corporation Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Canada ICI Capital Corporation As A Mortgage Analyst, Now They Can Apply For Canada ICI Capital Corporation Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Canada ICI Capital Corporation Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 42.31 per hour. Canada ICI Capital Corporation Jobs In Calgary, Alberta.
Briefed Details Of Canada ICI Capital Corporation Jobs For Position Of Mortgage Analyst
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Canada ICI Capital Corporation
Vacant Position :- Mortgage Analyst
Jobs Type :- Canada ICI Capital Corporation Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 42.31 per hour
Apply Through:- www.canadaici.com
Canada ICI Capital Corporation Jobs In Alberta, Canada Full Job Description
Full Job Description
The Mortgage Analyst works in a team-based environment focusing on delivering high quality loan underwriting and financial reporting. This is a position that works in a team-based environment focusing on delivering high quality market analysis and financial reporting. This position will expose the analyst to a wide variety of commercial real estate transactions and provide an industry leading exposure to commercial real estate underwriting fundaments.
This position will report to the Director, Mortgage Underwriting.
This Position Offers
- Competitive annual salary plus bonus
- Must be able to work out of our office location – Address: Suite 430, 2020 – 4 Street SW Calgary, AB T2S 1W3
- Comprehensive benefits package includes extended health care (with paramedical coverage), dental, health spending account, Employee & Family Assistance Program as well as life & disability insurance.
- Work with our mortgage professionals to underwrite and analyzecommercial mortgage investments;
- Evaluate the quality of the mortgage investment through analysis of operating statements, rent rolls, financial statements, market data, third party engineering reports, and appraisals;
- Preparation of proformas, cash flow models, and project specific underwriting;
- Obtain and share market data to entire origination group (market reports from brokerages, CMHC Data, Cost Consultants reports etc.);
- Maintain database of market data (ie.comparablesfor lease rates, vacancy rates, construction costs, etc.) and share with origination group;
- Review and summarize allthird-partyreports (appraisals, BCA’s, Environmental, etc.);
- Organize and manage all project related documentation, information, and folders;
- Assist Mortgage Origination team in structuring mortgage opportunities based on the investment criteria of over 100 sources of mortgage capital available to Canada ICI;
- Completion of an institutional quality Mortgage Investment Brochure;
- Preparation of commitment letters for review by the Mortgage Origination team, Lender and the Lender’s solicitor;
- Working with the Mortgage Origination team to manage and coordinate thefunding process;
- Liaising between Borrowers and Lenders to process theclosing of the deal;
- Ensure all written and electronic documentation meets compliance requirements, while maintaining highly organized and current data files for all client sales folders;
- Establish relationships with third party report providers (appraisers, engineers, cost consultants);
- Bachelor of Business Administration or Economics is preferred (Finance, Accounting, or Economics)
- Commercial real estate experience is preferred, but not required
- Knowledge of Real Estate and/or Finance Industry is an asset
- Strong Understanding of basic financial modeling, including NPV, IRR, and cashflow modeling
- Expert level of knowledge in Excel required to include formulas, pivot tables, charting, etc;
- Excellent comprehension and analysis of financial statements
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Enjoys working within a team, and brings a team effort mentality
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with multiple personalities and multi-task priorities
- Adobe InDesign software experience valuable but not necessary;
About Canada ICI
Canada ICI was founded in Edmonton over 25 years ago, with the vision of becoming Canada’s leading commercial real estate financing firm. Since day one, our goal has remained the same. We pursue market-leading outcomes for Borrowers and Investors through a range of real estate debt solutions across the risk-return spectrum. A trusted partner in Canadian commercial real estate, we create long-term alignment with borrowers and mortgage investors to provide accretive results under one roof. As an integrated platform, Canada ICI is uniquely positioned to bring top-quality commercial mortgage opportunities to borrowers and lenders across Canada.
Why work with us?
Working at Canada ICI gives you the opportunity to positively impact your community. We’re constantly adding to our team of talented, hardworking individuals who are passionate about redefining commercial real estate in Canada. Our company includes a dynamic team of talented financial analysts immersed in the transactions that drive our markets. Our environment is fast-paced, innovative, progressive and highly collaborative.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.