C Market Coffee Jobs | Cook Career Opportunity at C Market Coffee Careers Web-page. C Market Coffee Coquitlam, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Coquitlam, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Coquitlam Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Coquitlam, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates cmarket.ca
Notification Out From C Market Coffee Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In C Market Coffee, Can Apply For Jobs In C Market Coffee For The Position Of Cook. Read Out Full Job Description About This C Market Coffee Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
C Market Coffee Jobs | Cook Careers Opportunity In Coquitlam, British Columbia
C Market Coffee Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With C Market Coffee As A Cook, Now They Can Apply For C Market Coffee Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On C Market Coffee Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $16.00–18.00 an hour. C Market Coffee Jobs In Coquitlam, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of C Market Coffee Jobs For Position Of Cook
Recruiting Agency / Department :- C Market Coffee
Vacant Position :- Cook
Jobs Type :- C Market Coffee Jobs Canada
Salary :- $16.00–18.00 an hour
Apply Through:- cmarket.ca
C Market Coffee Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
C Market Coffee is an innovative boutique roastery café that serves specialty coffee with good food. Our philosophy is to serve good quality food in a clean, casual environment. We place care in fundamental principles such as honesty and sourcing good ingredients. Our team support each other to create a happy workplace where all employees are recognized, educated, and valued importantly. We are very pleased to have you to join our team. Thank you for taking this opportunity to grow with our company.
Job Description & Key Responsibilities
- Prepare, cook and service all food items for menus according to company’s recipes and standards
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment
- Have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features and promotions
- FIFO – Responsible for proper handling, storage, labeling of food products regarding of food safety
- Follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food
- Food Safe Level 1 & Serving it Right (Preferred)
- Available to work flexible hours.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and self-motivated team work player
- Ability to lift up to 45lbs
Salary: Experience Cook 2 to 4 years starts from $16-18 per hour + tips
Training: 2 Hours of paid training session will be provided.
- Evaluation every 6 months.
- Discuss about goals & plans or change position within our company
SIN Card & Picture ID – Please present your Social Insurance Number & a picture ID for a verification.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Wage is negotiable depending on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Part-time hours: 15-30 per week
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Culinary: 1 year (preferred)
- cooking: 1 year (preferred)
- Food Safe, SafeCheck, Food Handler or equivalent (preferred)