BookCanmore Jobs | Housekeeper/Laundry Attendant Career Opportunity at BookCanmore Careers Web-page. BookCanmore Canmore, Alberta Jobs . Find-out Canmore, Alberta Government Jobs for freshers. Canmore Entry Level Jobs In Alberta. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs In Canmore, Alberta. Get All Hiring Updates From www.bookcanmore.com
Notification Out From BookCanmore Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In BookCanmore, Can Apply For Jobs In BookCanmore For The Position Of Housekeeper/Laundry Attendant. Read Out Full Job Description About This BookCanmore Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
BookCanmore Jobs | Housekeeper/Laundry Attendant Careers Opportunity In Canmore, Alberta
BookCanmore Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With BookCanmore As A Housekeeper/Laundry Attendant, Now They Can Apply For BookCanmore Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On BookCanmore Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $18–22 an hour. BookCanmore Jobs In Canmore, Alberta.
Briefed Details Of BookCanmore Jobs For Position Of Housekeeper/Laundry Attendant
Recruiting Agency / Department :- BookCanmore
Vacant Position :- Housekeeper/Laundry Attendant
Jobs Type :- BookCanmore Jobs Canada
Salary :- $18–22 an hour
Apply Through:- www.bookcanmore.com
BookCanmore Jobs In Alberta, Canada Full Job Description
PLEASE NOTE: PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO APPLICANTS LOCATED IN CANMORE/ BANFF & BOW VALLEY AREA
BookCanmore is seeking highly energetic teammate to join our team. We are a local vacation property management company in the business of delighting guests and creating fabulous vacation memories for families & friends.
We believe in work hard and play hard and are looking for people who enjoy what this beautiful place has to offer. Embrace your passion for hiking, skiing, snowboarding and many other outdoor activities in the Rocky Mountains.
We are looking for 2-4 people for a commitment of at least 6 months.
- Annual wage reviews
- Frequent wage increases based on performance
- High season bonuses
- Competitive Benefit package
- Gas reimbursement
- Very Flexible hours – Create your own schedule
- Team events
- Friends & Family accommodation discounts
Summary of Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities as Housekeeper / Laundry Attendant include but are not limited to:
- Ensure the cleanliness of condos while adhering to cleanliness standards
- Making beds, changing sheets and towels
- Cleaning washrooms including toilets, bathtubs, sinks, mirrors, floors, bathroom fixtures and others as assigned
- Vacuuming floors, upholstered furniture
- Dusting of furniture, blinds and fixtures
- Stock guest room amenities
- Removal and sorting of linen, garbage and recycling
- Comply with all policies, procedures, and service standards
- Responsible for laundering Linens,
- Other reasonable duties as assigned
- Physically fit and able to work well under pressure
- Able to work well independently with little supervision
- Must be a team player and demonstrate organizational skills
- Verbal and written English
- Must be able to make decisions individually and show problem solving ability
- Constant walking throughout shift
- Housekeeper is a very physically demanding position. Duties include repetitive bending, pulling, carrying (up to 25lbs.).
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own vehicle.
Visa Requirements: Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Note: Staff accommodation is not provided at this time.
Thank you for your submission
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent, Casual
Part-time hours: 15-30 per week
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Every Weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
Yes we have implemented COVID procedures
- housekeeping: 1 year (preferred)