Boltz Technology Jobs | technical support supervisor Career Opportunity at Boltz Technology Careers Web-page. Boltz Technology Richmond, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Richmond, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Richmond Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Richmond, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From www.boltzcharge.com
Notification Out From Boltz Technology Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Boltz Technology, Can Apply For Jobs In Boltz Technology For The Position Of technical support supervisor. Read Out Full Job Description About This Boltz Technology Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Boltz Technology Jobs | technical support supervisor Careers Opportunity In Richmond, British Columbia
Boltz Technology Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Boltz Technology As A technical support supervisor, Now They Can Apply For Boltz Technology Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Boltz Technology Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 28 – 30 per hour. Boltz Technology Jobs In Richmond, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Boltz Technology Jobs For Position Of technical support supervisor
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Boltz Technology
Vacant Position :- technical support supervisor
Jobs Type :- Boltz Technology Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 28 – 30 per hour
Boltz Technology Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Why you should join our team:
- We offer group health benefits and retirement plans for eligible teammates
- Opportunities for growth and skill building – we look forward to training you and teaching you the Bento secrets
- Fun events with your fellow Bentonians!
- We are proud of our Boltz Technology Foundation which offers educational grants for our teammates and funding for other rewarding causes such as seafood sustainability and community involvement.
- Deliver/pick-up products to/from designated sites and/or businesses
- Use safe load/unload practices and ensure on-time operations.
- Record shipment information and check documentation for completion and accuracy. May include, but not limited to: daily logs, inspection logs, delivery receipts, and vehicle inspection.
- Perform pre-start vehicle inspection and fuel as required.
- Provide feedback to supervisors regarding customer, delivery or mechanical problems.
- Adhere to driver safe operating procedures and road laws.
- Maintain vehicle cleanliness.
- Have a valid driver’s license and clean driver’s abstract.
- Physically capable of lifting and moving items of at least 23 kg (50 lb).
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Flexible to work various shifts and weekends
- Ability to drive for an extended period of time.