Blueprint Jobs | Business Development Representative Career Opportunity at Blueprint Careers Web-page. Blueprint Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.blueprintsys.com
Notification Out From Blueprint Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Blueprint, Can Apply For Jobs In Blueprint For The Position Of Business Development Representative. Read Out Full Job Description About This Blueprint Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Blueprint Jobs | Business Development Representative Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Blueprint Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Blueprint As A Business Development Representative, Now They Can Apply For Blueprint Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Blueprint Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 52,029.00 Per Year. Blueprint Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Blueprint Jobs For Position Of Business Development Representative
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Blueprint
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Blueprint Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 52,029.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- www.blueprintsys.com
Blueprint Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Blueprint is an award-winning global software company and leading provider of process modeling, documentation, and optimization solutions for enterprise organizations. Our product, the Blueprint Enterprise Automation Suite, provides a centralized and collaborative place for teams to design, optimize, connect, manage, and store critical information related to how their business operates today, and how to optimize for tomorrow. Trusted by enterprise organizations around the world, Blueprint enables customers to improve the capture and design of business operating models, accelerate and scale the use of process automation, improve efficiency and productivity, reduce compliance risk, and drive continuous improvement and growth.
We are currently looking for a hardworking, dynamic and motivated individual to join Blueprint’s Business Development team. Reporting to the Director of Marketing and working closely with the Sales team, your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with prospects, from first contact until the deal moves into an active sales cycle. Ultimately, you will help to drive pipeline progression and contribute to Blueprint’s long-term business growth.
If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
The primary responsibilities for this position are:
· Qualify contacts and accounts and provide accurate detail to assist in the sales cycle.
· Assist Sales Team to identify, nurture and develop opportunities with new and existing customers.
· Educate interested parties by providing overview of product offerings via phone and email.
· Manage and maintain positive relationships with multiple prospects, outside sales executives, and partners.
· Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Sales Executives.
· Manage contact and lead activity using company standard CRM tools.
· Maintain strong knowledge of company products, use cases, and value propositions.
The successful candidate will not only have a passion in sales and marketing but they must also have:
· 2+ years experience as a Business Development Representative or similar role
· Experience in B2B software or technology is required
· Experience in solution selling into an Enterprise environment is considered an asset
· Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques, including cold calling and prospecting to identify new business opportunities
· Confidence and ability to interface professionally with a wide spectrum of customers
· Exceptional writing and communication skills
· Good working understanding of a common sales cycle, with experience in discovery, and prospect education
· Attention to detail, excellent time management skills
· Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Outlook
· Proficiency in Salesforce.com or other CRM preferred
· Ability to work with minimal supervision