Bill Gosling Outsourcing Jobs | Collection & Loan Servicing Representative Career Opportunity at Bill Gosling Outsourcing Careers Web-page. Bill Gosling Outsourcing Newmarket, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Newmarket, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Newmarket Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Newmarket, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.billgosling.com
Notification Out From Bill Gosling Outsourcing Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Bill Gosling Outsourcing, Can Apply For Jobs In Bill Gosling Outsourcing For The Position Of Collection & Loan Servicing Representative. Read Out Full Job Description About This Bill Gosling Outsourcing Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Bill Gosling Outsourcing Jobs | Collection & Loan Servicing Representative Careers Opportunity In Newmarket, Ontario
Bill Gosling Outsourcing Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Bill Gosling Outsourcing As A Collection & Loan Servicing Representative, Now They Can Apply For Bill Gosling Outsourcing Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Bill Gosling Outsourcing Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 57382.00 per year. Bill Gosling Outsourcing Jobs In Newmarket, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Bill Gosling Outsourcing Jobs For Position Of Collection & Loan Servicing Representative
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Bill Gosling Outsourcing
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIMES
Jobs Type :- Bill Gosling Outsourcing Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 57382.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.billgosling.com
Bill Gosling Outsourcing Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
- Engage with customers on all inbound/outbound calls, and other channels of communication applicable and/ or supports to update customer’s account information
- Works with customer in an effort to satisfy any deficient balances. Reviews, monitors, and engages with a high volume of customers per day.
- Negotiate payment terms/arrangements if applicable
- Reviews delinquent accounts daily and maintains losses at or below established guidelines for assigned job duties.
- Accurately documents all account activities and pertinent information to include, but not limited to, verifications and demographic changes.
- Meets individual and departmental objectives set by department management. Strives to continuously improve the quality and productivity of work.
- Overcome consumer objections; refer complaints immediately to the appropriate MC/TL/relevant department.
- Notifies management of accounts needing additional attention.
- Ensures compliance with client policies, procedures, safety, state and federal laws, regulations, and standards.
- Champion company core values and other company programs
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience in a Collections role is preferred but not required.
- Experience in the finance or credit industry a plus.
- Database skills a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
- Proven analytical & problem-solving skills is required, as well as the ability to utilize appropriate analysis, judgment, and logic.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required.