Big Bad Boo Studios Jobs | Post-Production Coordinator Career Opportunity at Big Bad Boo Studios Careers Web-page. Big Bad Boo Studios Vancouver, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Vancouver, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Vancouver Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates www.bigbadboo.com
Notification Out From Big Bad Boo Studios Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Big Bad Boo Studios, Can Apply For Jobs In Big Bad Boo Studios For The Position Of Post-Production Coordinator. Read Out Full Job Description About This Big Bad Boo Studios Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Big Bad Boo Studios Jobs | Post-Production Coordinator Careers Opportunity In Vancouver, British Columbia
Big Bad Boo Studios Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Big Bad Boo Studios As A Post-Production Coordinator, Now They Can Apply For Big Bad Boo Studios Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Big Bad Boo Studios Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $36000.00 – 55000.00 a year. Big Bad Boo Studios Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Big Bad Boo Studios Jobs For Position Of Post-Production Coordinator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Big Bad Boo Studios
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIMES
Jobs Type :- Big Bad Boo Studios Jobs Canada
Salary :- $36000.00 – 55000.00 a year
Apply Through:- www.bigbadboo.com
Big Bad Boo Studios Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Post-Production Coordinator (2D)
Big Bad Boo Animation Studios is seeking an experienced Post-Production Coordinator to join our team in our very busy Yaletown studio.
- Oversee all aspects of sound and video post-production and versioning, ensuring timely delivery.
- Coordinate digital file tracking, organization, and delivery
- Ensure that all deliveries adhere to required internal and external technical specifications and that naming conventions are strictly followed
- Provide daily and weekly reports to the Production Manager and Line Producer with a regularly updated list of priorities
- Provide status updates (deliverable, quotas, targets) to Producers and PM based on existing schedule
- Assist with post-production schedule and notify Producer and PM of any possible delays to schedule / late deliveries with as much advance notice as possible
- Assign appropriate deadlines to team members based on established post-production schedule
- Create and maintain report databases on outputs, deliverables, and all digital and physical assets
- Label, ship and track hard drives/DVDs to clients & funders, and handle couriers as required
- Track, update and ensure that all QC notes are implemented
- Interact respectfully and professionally with internal and external stakeholders: crew, other staff members, partners, clients, etc.
- Additional duties as requested
- University degree or equivalent preferred
- 2+ years industry experience preferred
- Proficiency Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience in 2D/3D animation and Film
- Strong project management skills and an ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Must be capable of working independently or as part of a team
- Demonstrates initiative, is a problem solver, and knows when to escalate issues
- Must have strong communication (both verbally and written) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Solid work ethic and positive attitude
- Efficient, detail-oriented, strong organizational skills
- Ability to deliver work on time and meet established performance objectives
- Second language a plus
If interested, please send your resume. Full-time contract position. Available to start immediately. Serious inquiries only.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $36,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- 8 hour shift
- Video Editing: 1 year (preferred)