Benevity Jobs | Business Development Representative Career Opportunity at Benevity Careers Web-page. Benevity Toronto Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Guelph Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From benevity.com
Notification Out From Benevity Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Benevity, Can Apply For Jobs In Benevity For The Position Of Business Development Representative. Read Out Full Job Description About This Benevity Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Benevity Jobs | Business Development Representative Careers Opportunity In Toronto Ontario
Benevity Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Benevity As A Business Development Representative, Now They Can Apply For Benevity Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Benevity Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 57059.00 Per Year. Benevity Jobs In Toronto Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Benevity Jobs For Position Of Business Development Representative
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Benevity
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Benevity Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 57059.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- benevity.com
Benevity Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Benevity’s award-winning corporate purpose software empowers companies and their people to take social action on the issues and causes they care about. Through giving, volunteering, grantmaking and positive actions, we help 650+ clients (and counting!) build better cultures and engage their employees and customers to create greater social and business impact. We’re also one of the first B-Corps in Canada, meaning we’re as committed to purpose as we are to profits.
What you will do:
- Reach out to engaged prospective clients to nurture them towards a meeting with Sales. Your main objective will be to set a target number of sales meetings per month.
- Find organizations and potential clients that relate to strategic focus areas for the company.
- Support our Sales Team before, during and after meetings are set to ensure the best hand-off and overall experience for the prospective client.
- Experiment with different methods of outreach until you find the right mix that works best and can generate predictable results.
- Provide input on operational and technical projects to continuously refine and improve the lead process, quality, and experience of prospective clients.
- Maintain professional network; staying up to date with industry news. reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
What you bring:
- Some post-secondary or equivalent education in a related field
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role, with B2B enterprise SaaS experience preferred
- Competitive, confident and driven, with a healthy dose of humility
- Experience with high-volume sales outreach and building strong relationships with people
- Passion and aptitude for technology/software and an innate desire to always be looking for ‘what’s next’ to improve outcomes
- Highly developed interpersonal and flawless written/spoken communication skills
- Must be very comfortable communicating by phone or on Zoom, not only online!
- Hands-on experience working with Enterprise CRM software (Salesforce)
- Experience with data augmentation and/or sourcing tools (ZoomInfo), considered an asset
- Experience with social selling and using sales tools (LinkedIn Sales Navigator), considered an asset
Discover your purpose at work
If what you really want is more than just a J-O-B — a place where your work has meaning and makes a real impact — Benevity is the place for you.
It’s hard not to feel a sense of purpose from helping the world’s coolest companies do more good. In fact, 92% of Benevity-ites say they’re inspired by our mission (we call it our “Moonshot”!) You’ll get to make a difference in the world alongside equally passionate coworkers and leaders who are invested in being part of a tech transformation at a high-growth company that is changing the way businesses and people have impact.
You’ll get that competitive salary, flexible health benefits, mental health support, a generous bonus program, stock options, a hybrid office/home work environment and so much more. Plus, Benevity’s very own MyGoodness program inspires our people to donate, volunteer and take action for the causes and issues they care about.
If you want meaning, purpose and growth, you belong at Benevity.
Join a company where DEIB isn’t a buzzword
The diverse backgrounds, experiences, skills and passions of our people make it possible for us to keep innovating as the market leader in our space.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Belonging are part of Benevity’s DNA. You’ll see the impact of our massive investment in DEIB daily—from our Black Employee Network making space for us to have difficult conversations to our Pride events and the exceptional diversity on our leadership and tech teams.
We strive to build a strong culture of Belonging so that every Benevity-ite feels included and can thrive as their authentic selves — in a place where everyone has an equitable opportunity to shine!
If you want to feel seen, heard and celebrated, you belong at Benevity.