BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Jobs | Specialist, Sales & Distribution Career Opportunity at BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Careers Web-page. BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.bell.ca
Notification Out From BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES, Can Apply For Jobs In BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES For The Position Of Specialist, Sales & Distribution. Read Out Full Job Description About This BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Jobs | Specialist, Sales & Distribution Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES As A Specialist, Sales & Distribution, Now They Can Apply For BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 55302.00 per year. BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Jobs For Position Of Specialist, Sales & Distribution
Recruiting Agency / Department :- BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 55302.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.bell.ca
BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Interested in contributing to the Canadian operations of the world’s largest PR agency? If so, BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES ’s Operations team would love to hear from you.This role will be at the centre of how our business works, supporting resource management efforts, agency operations and new business & marketing initiatives. At the centre are technology solutions to not only facilitate these functions, but also provide analytics that inform business decisions. Our ideal candidate is someone who is excited about diving right in to contribute to our continuous growth, and who also is interested in optimizing business operations through technology.BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES has experienced unprecedented growth in recent years – growth that is reflective of the firm’s ongoing evolution from a PR agency into a communications marketing firm. We now offer several specialized areas of expertise, including creative, social, paid media and research to help clients evolve, promote and protect their brands in the market. By investing heavily in specialty areas – and by focusing on collaboration, agency position, innovation, and establishing a culture of creativity – BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES is well-positioned to continue to deliver best-in-class work to our clients in today’s complex media landscape.
- Act as a general support to the Canadian Operations team to facilitate agency initiatives, often working with senior leadership
- Closely manages inputs to resource management tool (PSA) for Creative Team resources from project managers, fulfilling or rejecting staffing requests as required, following up with project managers as needed to ensure resourcing requests are inputted and fulfilled each month
- Serves as a point of contact for ongoing resourcing requests, approving them in a timely fashion and working with senior leadership and account leads when needed to resolve conflicting resourcing requests
- Assists with review of data from resourcing software, informing business decisions around staff planning and resource management
- Provides administrative support to the team where appropriate, including invoicing and vendor management support for specialty teams (Creative and BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Data x Intelligence)
- Supports BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Canada marketing efforts through ownership of email marketing deployment, leveraging CRM platform (Hubspot)
- Shares data for each email marketing program with agency marketing team to better optimize for future campaigns
- New business support including development and ownership of Case Study repository, and acting as a first point of contact for frequently needed documents and templates
- Awards submissions facilitation and support
Should you be interested in applying for this role, please send your résumé and cover letter. Only those candidates short listed for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in working with BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES .
- Organized, proactive individual who will not be intimidated by a fast-paced environment, tight deadlines and multi-tasking
- A demeanor that invites partnership and trust, and a demonstrated ability to handle sensitive data with confidentiality and good judgment
- Exceptional communications skills, comfortable escalating or following up with stakeholders when requests get roadblocked
- A self-starter who is eager to learn and wants to partner closely with client leads, project managers and a large network of resource managers to support the delivery of great client work
- Strong attention to detail
- Some familiarity with with a resource management tool preferred (i.e. 10,000 feet, Smartsheet, PSA, etc.)
- 2-3 years of experience working in an agency, consultancy or firm in a new business or operations-related role is an asset
AccomodationsBELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES is committed to accessibility and equal opportunity in its recruitment processes. If you require accommodation to participate in this recruitment, please contact [email protected] RESIDENTIAL SERVICES .com.BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES is a global communications firm that partners with businesses and organizations to evolve, promote and protect their brands and reputations. Our 6,000 people in more than 60 offices deliver communications strategies that give our clients the confidence to lead and act with certainty, earning the trust of their stakeholders. Our honors include the Cannes Lions Grand Prix for PR; Advertising Age’s 2019 A-List; the Holmes Report’s 2018 Global Digital Agency of the Year; and, five times, Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work. Since our founding in 1952, we have remained an independent, family-run business. BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES owns specialty companies BELL RESIDENTIAL SERVICES Data & Intelligence (DxI) and United Entertainment Group (entertainment, sports, lifestyle).