BC Public Service Jobs | CLK 11R – Parks Permit Clerk Career Opportunity at BC Public Service Careers Web-page. BC Public Service Kamloops, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Kamloops, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Kamloops Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Kamloops, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From www2.gov.bc.ca
Notification Out From BC Public Service Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In BC Public Service, Can Apply For Jobs In BC Public Service For The Position Of CLK 11R – Parks Permit Clerk. Read Out Full Job Description About This BC Public Service Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
BC Public Service Jobs | CLK 11R – Parks Permit Clerk Careers Opportunity In Kamloops, British Columbia
BC Public Service Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With BC Public Service As A CLK 11R – Parks Permit Clerk, Now They Can Apply For BC Public Service Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On BC Public Service Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 18.50 an hour. BC Public Service Jobs In Kamloops, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of BC Public Service Jobs For Position Of CLK 11R – Parks Permit Clerk
Recruiting Agency / Department :- BC Public Service
Vacant Position :-NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- BC Public Service Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 18.50 an hour
Apply Through:- www2.gov.bc.ca
BC Public Service Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Full Job Description
Parks Permit Clerk
An eligibility list may be established.
On November 1, 2021 the BC Public Service announced the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy that defines the conditions and expectations for BC Public Service employees regarding vaccination against COVID-19. Among other possible measures, proof of vaccination will be required. It is a term of acceptance of employment that you agree to comply with all vaccination requirements that apply to the public service. More information can be found here.
A great opportunity to take the next step in your career.
The Permit Clerk provides technical and administrative support for Parks related contracts and authorizations.
Kamloops is surrounded by over one hundred lakes as well as the North and South Thompson rivers. Water-based activities are very popular, such as fishing, kayaking, canoeing, rafting, tubing, skiing, snowmobiling, and ice-fishing. Kamloops has a very strong First Nations culture, and hosts a Pow-Wow every year.
The BC Public Service is an award winning employer and offers employees competitive benefits, amazing learning opportunities and a chance to engage in rewarding work with exciting career development opportunities. For more information, please see What We Offer.
The BC Public Service is committed to creating a diverse workplace to represent the population we serve and to better meet the needs of our citizens. Consider joining our team and being part of an innovative, inclusive and rewarding workplace.
For information about the Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service please visit: Indigenous Applicant Advisory Service – Province of British Columbia (gov.bc.ca).
For complete details about this opportunity, including accountabilities, please refer to the attached job profile. For specific position related enquiries, please contact [email protected] DO NOT SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO THIS EMAIL ADDRESS. For more information about how to complete your job application, add/edit your resume and for more useful tips when applying for jobs, please refer to the Your Job Application page on the MyHR website. If you are still experiencing technical difficulty applying for a competition, please send an e-mail to [email protected], before the stated closing time, and we will respond as soon as possible to assist you.
NOTE: Applications will be accepted until 11:00 pm Pacific Standard Time on the closing date of the competition.
In order to be considered for this position, your application must clearly demonstrate how you meet the education and experience as outlined below:
Education and Experience:
- Grade 12 graduation.
- A minimum 3 years of clerical or administration experience in a customer service environment, which must include all of the following:
- Experience providing client/customer service to a diverse range of individuals and organizations.
- Experience using Microsoft Office suite programs (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Experience providing client/customer service in confrontational or sensitive situations.;
- Experience providing excellent oral and written communication with a variety of clients/customers in complex situations.
- Experience multi-tasking in demanding and fast paced environments.
Preference may be given to applicants with the following:
- Experience using a variety of web-based applications including: ePUPs, eGarms, BC Online, SharePoint.
- 5 years or more clerical or administration experience in a customer service environment.
- Experience reviewing/processing natural resource permits and applications according to policy and legislation.
- Experience with basic financial processes including accounts payable, invoicing, accounts receivable.
- Experience with contract and policy interpretation and administration.
- Experience working in a regulated or policy/legislation governed environment.
- Experience with conflict resolution and negotiation in a regulated environment.
- A diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Administration or a Natural Resource related field.
Applicants selected to move forward in the hiring process may be assessed on the Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies as outlined in the attached Job Profile located in the Additional Information section at the bottom of the posting.
A Criminal Record Check (CRC) will be required.
Cover Letter: NO – Please do not submit a cover letter as it will not be reviewed.
Resume: YES – Ensure your resume includes your educational accomplishments, employment history including start and end dates (month and year) of your employment, and any relevant information that relates to the job to which you are applying.
Questionnaire (BASIC): YES – As part of the application process, you will be prompted to complete an online questionnaire to demonstrate how you meet the job requirements.