Bayshore Waterfront Inn Jobs | HOUSEKEEPING ROOM ATTENDANT Career Opportunity at Bayshore Waterfront Inn Careers Web-page. Bayshore Waterfront Inn Ucluelet, British Columbia Jobs. Find-out Ucluelet, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Ucluelet Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Ucluelet, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From bayshorewaterfrontinn.com
Notification Out From Bayshore Waterfront Inn Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Bayshore Waterfront Inn, Can Apply For Jobs In Bayshore Waterfront Inn For The Position Of HOUSEKEEPING ROOM ATTENDANT. Read Out Full Job Description About This Bayshore Waterfront Inn Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Bayshore Waterfront Inn Jobs | HOUSEKEEPING ROOM ATTENDANT Careers Opportunity In Ucluelet, British Columbia
Bayshore Waterfront Inn Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Bayshore Waterfront Inn As A HOUSEKEEPING ROOM ATTENDANT, Now They Can Apply For Bayshore Waterfront Inn Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Bayshore Waterfront Inn Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $16.00 – 18.00 an hour. Bayshore Waterfront Inn Jobs In Ucluelet, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Bayshore Waterfront Inn Jobs For Position Of HOUSEKEEPING ROOM ATTENDANT
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Bayshore Waterfront Inn
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Bayshore Waterfront Inn Jobs Canada
Salary :- $16.00 – 18.00 an hour
Apply Through:- bayshorewaterfrontinn.com
Bayshore Waterfront Inn Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Full Job Description
- Hotel, motel, resort
- Wash windows, walls and ceilings
- Vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Stock linen closet
- Pick up debris and empty trash containers
- Handle and report lost and found items
- Dust furniture
- Distribute clean towels and toiletries
- Make beds and change sheets
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
- Clean, disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances
Security and Safety
- Criminal record check
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Repetitive tasks
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Tight deadlines
Work Location Information
- Staff accommodation available
- Free parking available
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?