Banff Jasper Collection by Pursuit Jobs | Jasper Lodging, Dishwasher Career Opportunity at Banff Jasper Collection by Pursuit Careers Web-page. Banff Jasper Collection by Pursuit Jasper, Alberta Jobs . Find-out Jasper, Alberta Government Jobs for freshers. Jasper Entry Level Jobs In Alberta. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Jasper, Alberta. Get All Hiring Updates www.banffjaspercollection.com
Notification Out From Banff Jasper Collection by Pursuit Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Banff Jasper Collection by Pursuit, Can Apply For Jobs In Banff Jasper Collection by Pursuit For The Position Of Jasper Lodging, Dishwasher. Read Out Full Job Description About This Banff Jasper Collection by Pursuit Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Banff Jasper Collection by Pursuit Jobs | Jasper Lodging, Dishwasher Careers Opportunity In Jasper, Alberta
Banff Jasper Collection by Pursuit Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Banff Jasper Collection by Pursuit As A Jasper Lodging, Dishwasher, Now They Can Apply For Banff Jasper Collection by Pursuit Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Banff Jasper Collection by Pursuit Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $17.00 an hour. Banff Jasper Collection by Pursuit Jobs In Jasper, Alberta.
Briefed Details Of Banff Jasper Collection by Pursuit Jobs For Position Of Jasper Lodging, Dishwasher
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Banff Jasper Collection by Pursuit
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Banff Jasper Collection by Pursuit Jobs Canada
Salary :- $17.00 an hour
Apply Through:- www.banffjaspercollection.com
Banff Jasper Collection by Pursuit Jobs In Alberta, Canada Full Job Description
- What will be your daily pursuit?:
Maintaining sanitation and cleanliness standards of dishware and plate ware in our culinary and food & beverage operations.
What perks can you expect?:
- Work in a dynamic, culturally diverse team from around the globe
- Seasonal work experience in iconic, unforgettable, and inspiring locations
- Full-time work of 35+ hours weekly across the summer season
- Fast-paced and active position – get your step counter ready!
- The chance to work in an inclusive culture and make life-long friends
- Opportunities for career growth or future work at other Pursuit locations
- Access to one of the world’s most beautiful and iconic National Parks
What will you do in this job?:
- Prepare fruits and vegetables as directed
- Monitor prep requirements for line and functions
- Maintain proper food rotation
- Monitor food par levels and replenish as required
- Washing of all cutlery, china and glassware
- Cleaning of all pots and pans, etc.
- Cleaning of walls, floors, shelves, etc. in the kitchen area
- Cleaning of all kitchen equipment
- Keep dishwashing equipment clean, safe, and organized at all times
- Keep all other equipment in kitchen clean and safe
- Removal of all restaurant and kitchen waste to central garbage container or garbage room
- Keep garbage container area or room clean
- Clean loading dock area and floors leading to the area clean at all times
- Perform other related duties as directed
What skills and experience do you need for this job?:
- Must be neat and clean in appearance and work habits.
- Must be able to take direction and learn quickly
- Ability to learn the use of dishwashing machine
- Ability to learn kitchen duties
- Ability to work within a team concept
- To honour our commitment to be “Always Honest” all employees must consent to a criminal record check
What will your work environment be like?:This fun, summer job runs from May 15 or June 1 to September 30 or October 15, 2022.
This job description describes this role at a high level, but no document can anticipate every single task, issue or project that could come up. We work as a team and believe that we succeed together – these job duties may change based on the needs of the team and company as a whole.To handle this job successfully, any person hired must be able to perform responsibilities as described. Pursuit will make any reasonable accommodation to help a person with disabilities perform their job. This job is based in Alberta, Canada. Relocation to the area and the legal ability to work in Canada is required.
- Beautiful. You’ll work in iconic, unforgettable and inspiring locations. You’ll see amazing scenery and wildlife. You’ll participate in team events – and fun!
- Independent. You’ll spend your days in and around National Parks
- Remote. Our home is filled with trees, lakes and blue-bird skies; rather than buildings, freeways and smog. Connect with friends around a bonfire instead of through WiFi
- Busy. You need to be prepared for a physical working environment with walking, stair climbing, bending, reaching, lifting (up to 50 pounds with assistance) required
- What will be your daily pursuit?: