Bally’s Interactive Jobs | Data Warehouse Developer Career Opportunity at Bally’s Interactive Careers Web-page. Bally’s Interactive Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates www.ballys.com
Notification Out From Bally’s Interactive Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Bally’s Interactive, Can Apply For Jobs In Bally’s Interactive For The Position Of Data Warehouse Developer. Read Out Full Job Description About This Bally’s Interactive Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Bally’s Interactive Jobs | Data Warehouse Developer Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Bally’s Interactive Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Bally’s Interactive As A Data Warehouse Developer, Now They Can Apply For Bally’s Interactive Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Bally’s Interactive Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $59.13 per hour. Bally’s Interactive Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Bally’s Interactive Jobs For Position Of Data Warehouse Developer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Bally’s Interactive
Vacant Position :- Data Warehouse Developer
Jobs Type :- Bally’s Interactive Jobs Canada
Salary :- $59.13 per hour
Apply Through:- www.ballys.com
Bally’s Interactive Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Bally’s Interactive is the digital arm of one of the world’s leading entertainment providers, Bally’s Corporation, with tens of millions of players across the globe and big plans always in the works. Our brands and sites include market movers and shakers like SportsCaller, Monkey Knife Fight, Vera&John, Virgin Casino, Jackpotjoy and many more. We make our mark by embracing the diversity of our global team, challenging ourselves, and striving to make a difference for our players.
The Data Warehouse Developer is responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the data warehouse and analytics architecture to meet the enterprise’s business analysis and reporting needs. As a member of the database development and administration team, you will also be responsible for the design, development and maintenance of the organization’s data warehouse platform that is central to our reporting and analytics functions. As a technical expert with a strong delivery focus, you will collaborate with all levels of the organization including software engineers, architects, report developers, Data scientists and quality assurance engineers to help deliver data and reporting deliverables that is accurate and timely as part of statutory reporting.
- Designing, developing, and supporting new and current ETL processes employing industry standards and best practices to enhance loading of data from and into different source/ target systems.
- Translate business requirements into a database design using existing schema or, if required, create a new data model
- Providing support to the organization’s business requirements in the application and consumption of information from the Data Warehouse or from other suitable source systems
- Create and maintain schema objects, including complex functions, scripts and triggers
- Analyze code for problem resolutions and performance optimizations including indexing strategies, tuning complex SQL queries and database stored procedures
- Will be part of the team to review, analyze, modify, and create ETLs, utilizing PostgreSQL functions integrating with source systems.
- Conceive analytics and business intelligence platform architecture for clients, including internal and third-party clients
- Ensure all data warehouse architecture code is maintained in a version control system (GitLab)
- A College diploma or University degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience with demonstrated progressive responsibilities
- Extensive experience within IT and database development
- Advanced level of SQL; capable of developing and performance tuning of complex SQL queries
- Strong working knowledge of PostgreSQL PL/pgSQL or another SQL Procedural Language (e.g. Oracle PL/SQL) and experience developing stored procedures and functions
- Development experience using version control systems, e.g. Git, GitLab, GitHub
- Good understanding of database design principles and relational database architecture
- Commitment to delivering high quality solutions in an agile, team-focused environment
- Proven ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work against tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of PostgreSQL database architecture
- Basic knowledge of Python or Java programming languages
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Understand Big Data technology concepts, for example Hadoop, Google BigQuery, Kafka, Databricks, Spark etc.
- Understand Big Data data pipelines and architectures
- Knowledge of RESTful services and APIs
- Basic understanding of machine learning data modeling and statistical analysis
- Ability to perform root cause analysis on external and internal processes to identify opportunities for improvement
What’s in it for You:
- Competitive salary with annual performance bonus
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Comprehensive health coverage plan that includes medical, dental and vision
- Paid Vacation and 401K/RRSP contribution matching
- Access to exciting educational opportunities (internal, conferences, courses, certifications)
- 100% Remote
This is Bally’s Interactive and we’re here to make gaming everything it should be. You’ll have fun making fun every day, and that’s a promise.