Azure Aqua Spa Jobs | Spa Receptionist Career Opportunity at Azure Aqua Spa Careers Web-page. Azure Aqua Spa Kitchener, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Kitchener, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Kitchener Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Kitchener, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From azureaquaspa.com
Notification Out From Azure Aqua Spa Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Azure Aqua Spa, Can Apply For Jobs In Azure Aqua Spa For The Position Of Spa Receptionist. Read Out Full Job Description About This Azure Aqua Spa Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Azure Aqua Spa Jobs | Spa Receptionist Careers Opportunity In Kitchener, Ontario
Azure Aqua Spa Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Azure Aqua Spa As A Spa Receptionist, Now They Can Apply For Azure Aqua Spa Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Azure Aqua Spa Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $15.00 an hour. Azure Aqua Spa Jobs In Kitchener, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Azure Aqua Spa Jobs For Position Of Spa Receptionist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Azure Aqua Spa
Vacant Position :- Spa Receptionist
Jobs Type :- Azure Aqua Spa Jobs Canada
Salary :- $15.00 an hour
Apply Through:- azureaquaspa.com
Azure Aqua Spa Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
We are looking for a Receptionist to manage our front desk on a daily basis and to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks.
What does a Receptionist do?
As a Receptionist, you will be the first point of contact for our company. Our Receptionist’s duties include offering administrative support across the organization. You will welcome guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing correspondence and redirecting phone calls.
To be successful as a Receptionist, you should have a pleasant personality, as this is also a customer service role. You should also be able to deal with emergencies in a timely and effective manner, while streamlining office operations. Multitasking is essential for this position. This role may require working in shifts, so flexibility is a plus.
Ultimately, a Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities are to ensure the front desk welcomes guests positively, and executes all administrative tasks to the highest quality standards.
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Direct visitors to the appropriate person and office
- Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls
- Ensure reception area is tidy and presentable, with all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and brochures)
- Provide basic and accurate information in-person and via phone/email
- Receive, sort and distribute daily mail/deliveries
- Maintain office security by following safety procedures and controlling access via the reception desk (monitor logbook, issue visitor badges)
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Arrange travel and accommodations, and prepare vouchers
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Receptionist, Front Office Representative or similar role
- Hands-on experience with office equipment (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Solid verbal communication skills
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
- Excellent organizational skills
- Multitasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Customer service attitude
- High school degree; additional certification in Office Management is a plus
Frequently asked questions
What does a Receptionist do?
Receptionists work within an organization to help it run smoothly. They greet visitors, answer phone calls, and run errands while maintaining professional composure throughout interactions with customers or potential clients.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a Receptionist?
A Receptionist’s duties and responsibilities include greeting visitors, helping them navigate through an office, and supplying them with refreshments as they wait. In addition, they maintain calendars for appointments, sort mail, make copies, and plan travel arrangements. In some environments, they can even assist security by monitoring visitor access.
What makes a good Receptionist?
A good Receptionist is organized, communicates well, and practices excellent time management skills. In addition, because they’re often the initial contact for customers and clients, they must have excellent customer service skills, be a problem-solver, and gracefully assist unhappy customers.
Who does a Receptionist work with?
Receptionists interact with clients, customers, delivery staff, and other public service members throughout their day.
- Must have reliable Transportation
At Azure Aqua Spa, when you enter one of our large float suites, you will literally float, totally weightless and cocooned in a solution of warm Epsom salt. You will immediately feel stress melt away. In just 15 minutes, you will start to experience the mental and physical benefits of Epsom salt treatments. Our Vichy showers compliment the Epsom salt float experience found nowhere else in Canada.