AXIS Insurance Jobs | Cloud Security Engineer Career Opportunity at AXIS Insurance Careers Web-page. AXIS Insurance Halifax, Nova Scotia Jobs . Find-out Halifax, Nova Scotia Government Jobs for freshers. Halifax Entry Level Jobs In Nova Scotia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Halifax, Nova Scotia. Get All Hiring Updates From www.axisbank.com
Notification Out From AXIS Insurance Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In AXIS Insurance, Can Apply For Jobs In AXIS Insurance For The Position Of Cloud Security Engineer. Read Out Full Job Description About This AXIS Insurance Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
AXIS Insurance Jobs | Cloud Security Engineer Careers Opportunity In Halifax, Nova Scotia
AXIS Insurance Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With AXIS Insurance As A Cloud Security Engineer, Now They Can Apply For AXIS Insurance Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On AXIS Insurance Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 26.56 per hour. AXIS Insurance Jobs In Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Briefed Details Of AXIS Insurance Jobs For Position Of Cloud Security Engineer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- AXIS Insurance
Vacant Position :- Cloud Security Engineer
Jobs Type :- AXIS Insurance Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 26.56 per hour
Apply Through:- www.axisbank.com
AXIS Insurance Jobs In Nova Scotia, Canada Full Job Description
This is your opportunity to join AXIS Capital – a trusted global provider of specialty lines insurance and reinsurance. We stand apart for our outstanding client service, intelligent risk taking and superior risk adjusted returns for our shareholders. We also proudly maintain an entrepreneurial, disciplined and ethical corporate culture. As a member of AXIS, you join a team that is among the best in the industry.
At AXIS, we believe that we are only as strong as our people. We strive to create an inclusive and welcoming culture where employees of all backgrounds and from all walks of life feel comfortable and empowered to be themselves. This means that we bring our whole selves to work.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or creed, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, age, marital status, civil union status, family or parental status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodation is available upon request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
This position is for a Cloud Security Engineering role within the Cybersecurity Architecture and Engineering team at AXIS Capital. This role will work collaboratively with infrastructure, architecture, and operations stakeholders to analyze, define, and implement cybersecurity controls in complex and rapidly evolving cloud environments. This role will lead the implementation, testing and operationalization of security solutions in cloud environments. This role will also provide continuous support for debugging and incident escalation. Finally, this role will provide leadership for continuously assessing and assuring the operational effectiveness of cybersecurity controls. The individual in this role will be a technical leader, an expert in their craft, a mentor and support growth of the Cybersecurity program at AXIS.
- Operate as a thought leader, solution, and technology expert
- Operate as a challenger, leading technical or risk assessments against industry frameworks to assure operational effectiveness of cybersecurity controls
- Work with application, network, infrastructure, and cybersecurity teams to design, implement, and document cybersecurity controls in cloud environments
- Proactively identify vulnerabilities and lead right-sized mitigation efforts
- Monitor and review cloud vulnerability and compliance scan results and lead right-sized mitigation efforts
- Identify areas for operational efficiencies and implement right-sized enhancements
- Provide ongoing oversight and operate as a point of escalation for vulnerability remediation, break-fix, or escalated support requests
- Operate as a subject matter expert in large scale cloud transformational projects, providing guidance as well as hands-on implementation expertise (including but not limited to, vulnerability management, identity and access management, container hardening and assurance, cryptography, DevOps, and key management)
- Design, publish, and maintain technical security pattern, guidelines, and knowledge base for use in cloud environments
- Operationalize security tools through knowledge transfers and training (including but not limited to; Firewalls, IDS / IPS, File Integrity Monitoring, SIEM / UEBA, DevOps, and WAF technologies)
- Stay current with technologies and trends in IaaS, PaaS, and hybrid technology offerings, vulnerabilities, and controls
- Mentor junior resources
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 2-5 years of hands-on experience designing, architecting, and implementing controls in complex cloud environments
- One or more of the following certifications, or equivalent: CCSK, CSSP, CISSP, CISA, relevant Microsoft cloud service certifications
- Undergraduate or equivalent degree in computer science, cybersecurity, information technology, software engineering, information systems, computer engineering, or business information systems
- Demonstrate intermediate scripting capabilities in at least one language (e.g., PowerShell, python, bash)
- Demonstrate technical leadership skills and willingness to operate cross-functionally to accomplish a common goal
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of cloud networking, architecture, operations, automation, and orchestration
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and hands-on management of lifecycle of PaaS and IaaS services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrates strong collaboration and problem-solving qualities
- Knowledge and understanding of common cybersecurity standards (e.g.: CIS, OWASP Top 10, SANS top 20, BSIMM) and implementation of cloud security framework requirements (e.g., CCM, SANS)
- Demonstrate ability to describe common attacks against cloud environments and mitigating controls
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Strong experience developing, communicating, and operationalizing cloud security strategies
- Similar experience in the military will be considered
- Hands on implementation of Configuration Management tooling
- Hands on use of DevOps and CI/CD tools
- Published thought-leadership (talks, whitepapers, etc.)