Axiom Zen Jobs | Intermediate Accountant Career Opportunity at Axiom Zen Careers Web-page. Axiom Zen Vancouver, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Vancouver, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Vancouver Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From www.axiomzen.co
Notification Out From Axiom Zen Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Axiom Zen, Can Apply For Jobs In Axiom Zen For The Position Of Intermediate Accountant. Read Out Full Job Description About This Axiom Zen Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Axiom Zen Jobs | Intermediate Accountant Careers Opportunity In Vancouver, British Columbia
Axiom Zen Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Axiom Zen As A Intermediate Accountant, Now They Can Apply For Axiom Zen Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Axiom Zen Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 53625.00 per year. Axiom Zen Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Axiom Zen Jobs For Position Of Intermediate Accountant
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Axiom Zen
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIMES
Jobs Type :- Axiom Zen Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 53625.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.axiomzen.co
Axiom Zen Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
A little about us:
What we’ll accomplish together:
- Refine and iterate on month-end close procedures to support best-in-class processes, including preparation of recurring and non-recurring journal entries and reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
- Assess and implement controls and best practices to support multiple business units that are scaling in industries including blockchain, SaaS, mobile apps, AI, and machine learning.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly and annual financial statements in compliance with IFRS and ASPE, with supplementary insight including variance analysis of key accounts.
- Spearhead applications for various provincial & federal financial incentives (e.g. SR&ED, BC IDMTC).
- Support GST/PST tax remittance preparation, ensuring accuracy and compliance with governing legislation and regulations.
- Assist with compiling financial information and related reconciliation to support financial, tax and government audits.
- Support additional accounting and related functions as needed, including but not limited to: A/R & A/P, revenue contracts review, and completion of government surveys.
A little about you:
- Bachelor’s degree from a leading university (BBA preferable)
- You have relevant accounting experience, particularly in full cycle month-end reporting and reconciliation of accounts receivable and accounts payable. Experience with Xero and/or Netsuite and workflow planning software would be an asset.
- You have demonstrated success in environments that require managing ambiguity and multiple deadlines among various stakeholders and can quickly adapt to changing priorities.
- You are excited about emerging technology like blockchain, SaaS, mobile apps, AI, and machine learning.
- You have solid proficiency in MS Office Suite (particularly in Excel), and Google Suite.
- You are flexible and willing to go that extra mile to gain more knowledge and experience.
- Flexible vacation & work policy – as we accomplish our goals, time off is more than a must. We offer minimum 15 days off per year with no hard limit for our high impact individuals. As a remote-first company, live and work from where it suits you best.
- Diverse opportunities for learning and development – we provide resources for conferences, classes, books, and other opportunities to maintain and expand your skill set and professional growth.
- Fitness reimbursements – stay fit with our reimbursements for health-related benefits like gym memberships, fitness apps, and personal training.
- Top-Line equipment – in addition to receiving a paid voice/data plan, every team member receives a generous equipment budget to try new gadgets, tools, and platforms.
- Flexible parental leave policies – We understand the importance and demands of a growing family. In addition to state, provincial, and federal leave allowances, parents on the team have the flexibility to work from home or take days off when family needs to come first.
- When safe to return to our office, those in Vancouver who choose to do so can fuel up with healthy snacks and coffee, get fit with an onsite gym, recover with onsite RMT/acupuncturist, and meet the many furry friends of our dog-friendly office!