ATS Automation Tooling Systems Jobs | Industrial Electrician Career Opportunity at ATS Automation Tooling Systems Careers Web-page. ATS Automation Tooling Systems Woodbridge, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Woodbridge, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Woodbridge Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Woodbridge, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From atsautomation.com
Notification Out From ATS Automation Tooling Systems Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In ATS Automation Tooling Systems, Can Apply For Jobs In ATS Automation Tooling Systems For The Position Of Industrial Electrician. Read Out Full Job Description About This ATS Automation Tooling Systems Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
ATS Automation Tooling Systems Jobs | Industrial Electrician Careers Opportunity In Woodbridge, Ontario
ATS Automation Tooling Systems Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With ATS Automation Tooling Systems As A Industrial Electrician, Now They Can Apply For ATS Automation Tooling Systems Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On ATS Automation Tooling Systems Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 35.47 per hour. ATS Automation Tooling Systems Jobs In Woodbridge, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of ATS Automation Tooling Systems Jobs For Position Of Industrial Electrician
Recruiting Agency / Department :- ATS Automation Tooling Systems
Vacant Position :- Industrial Electrician
Jobs Type :- ATS Automation Tooling Systems Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 35.47 per hour
Apply Through:- atsautomation.com
ATS Automation Tooling Systems Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Under general direction, builds, installs and troubleshoots electrical wiring systems, electronic components, hardware and equipment with a quality and timely focus in order to build special-purpose machinery, robotic work cells and automated test equipment.
- Using the electrical design package and customer specifications for reference; plans and coordinates work required to assemble and wire control panels, HMI’s and other sub-assemblies.
- Perform panel wiring, cell wiring and system wiring, including installation of conduits and wireways.
- Report any issues regarding workmanship or design.
- Ensure that all print updates are being completed and that rework is properly recorded.
- Using established procedures for “Power up and Test”, perform power up and electrical testing and troubleshooting of the control system in order to enable the start of integration. Repair and/or replace defective components of the system as required.
- Work with the project team including project managers, customers, designers, toolmakers and programmers to solve problems in order to provide the customer with a complete and functional system. Take a lead role in ensuring that workflow for machine assembly and integration flows smoothly in the shop.
- From time to time may be asked to fulfill the lead role for your discipline.
- Assemble, solder, clean and debug of printed circuit boards.
- Use the Focus system to check on availability of parts for the job.
- Assist in providing status of completion information in order to maintain Project Schedules.
- Participate in tear down and shipping of the equipment, dismantling in an orderly fashion to minimize installation time at the customers’ site.
- Travel to customer sites as required for installation and re-integration of systems.
- Reassemble equipment to the point of buy-off at the customer’s site. Provide customer training when required.
- Be an ambassador for ATS at the customer’s site.
- Fill out daily site reports.
- Work with management to be a positive motivating force within the team. Assist in training apprentices according to ATS manufacturing standards and to the Industrial Electrician apprenticeship training standards.
- Communicate and be a channel for any constructive or objective ideas that arise, helping to keep the manufacturing standards up-to-date and at the highest level. Use the team as a pool of technical knowledge, solving problems together efficiently.
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Perform general plant electrical maintenance and repair duties.
- Follow all safety procedures according to the ATS Health and Safety Manual in addition to following any onsite customer health and safety procedures.
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with the ATS Code of Business Conduct.
- Other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned.
A Certificate of Qualification as an Industrial Electrician, a Construction and Maintenance Electrician or equivalent certifications from other Provinces or Countries.
- A completed apprenticeship and/or two to three years of hands-on electrical wiring, troubleshooting and maintenance experience as a licensed electrician.
- Preference will be given to candidates with a Technologist Diploma from an accredited community college with related work experience in Automated Test equipment and with experience in electronics, machine building or robotics expertise.
- Must be capable of working in a team environment and be able to maintain a positive attitude and consistent contribution to the projects assigned. Clearly demonstrate a disciplined approach to problem solving under the pressure of time constraints.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Willing to work overtime and like to travel.