Atlas Polar Company Limited Jobs | inventory control clerk Career Opportunity at Atlas Polar Company Limited Careers Web-page. Atlas Polar Company Limited Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates www.atlaspolar.com
Notification Out From Atlas Polar Company Limited Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Atlas Polar Company Limited, Can Apply For Jobs In Atlas Polar Company Limited For The Position Of inventory control clerk. Read Out Full Job Description About This Atlas Polar Company Limited Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Atlas Polar Company Limited Jobs | inventory control clerk Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Atlas Polar Company Limited Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Atlas Polar Company Limited As A inventory control clerk, Now They Can Apply For Atlas Polar Company Limited Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Atlas Polar Company Limited Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $40000.00 a year. Atlas Polar Company Limited Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Atlas Polar Company Limited Jobs For Position Of inventory control clerk
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Atlas Polar Company Limited
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIMES
Jobs Type :- Atlas Polar Company Limited Jobs Canada
Salary :- $40000.00 a year
Apply Through:- www.atlaspolar.com
Atlas Polar Company Limited Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
- or equivalent experience
Work Site Environment
- Air conditioned
- Complete sales transactions
- Perform routine clerical duties
- Perform various administrative functions
- Prepare price quotations
- Provide customer service
- Provide information on available materials
- Calculate costs of orders
- Complete and process international purchase orders
- Obtain price quotations from catalogues and suppliers
- Prepare and maintain purchasing files, reports and records
- Prepare purchase orders
- Process purchases
- Resolve delivery and other problems with suppliers
- Set up and maintain inventory control system
- Verify stock availability from current inventories
- Compile inventory reports
- Conduct quality control
- Dispose of and account for outdated stock
- Maintain stock rotation
- Monitor inventory levels of issued materials and stocks
- Prepare requisition orders to replenish stock
- Reconcile physical inventories with computer counts
- Record the quantity, type and value of stock on hand using computerized or manual inventory system
- Verify receipts and packing slips
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- Database software
- Electronic mail
- Inventory control software
- MS Excel
- MS Word
- Word processing software
- Own transportation
- Valid driver’s licence
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- Ability to distinguish between colours
- Attention to detail
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Fast-paced environment
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Excellent oral communication
- Excellent written communication
- Team player
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Are you available for the advertised start date?
- Are you currently a student?
- Are you currently legally able to work in Canada?
- Are you willing to relocate for this position?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
- Do you have the necessary equipment for remote work (i.e. internet, home office, etc.)?
- What is the highest level of study you have completed?
- What is your current field of study?
- What is your current level of study?
- Dental plan
- Disability benefits
- Health care plan
- Vision care benefits
Long term benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Long-term care insurance
- Maternity and parental benefits
- Pension plan
- Free parking available