Article Jobs | Accountant – Contract Career Opportunity at Article Careers Web-page. Article Vancouver, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Vancouver, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Vancouver Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From article.pinpointhq.com
Notification Out From Article Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Article , Can Apply For Jobs In Article For The Position Of Accountant – Contract. Read Out Full Job Description About This Article Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Article Jobs | Accountant – Contract Careers Opportunity In Vancouver, British Columbia
Article Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Article As A Accountant – Contract, Now They Can Apply For Article Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Article Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 56887.00 per year. Article Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Article Jobs For Position Of Accountant – Contract
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Article
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIMES
Jobs Type :- Article Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 56887.00 per year
Apply Through:- article.pinpointhq.com
Article Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
What You’ll Do
- Assist with month-end closings including account reconciliations, journal entries, accruals and preparation of key continuity schedules
- Assist with the preparation of detailed financial analysis of financial statement accounts (including detailed variance analysis)
- Contribute to the preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting package for presentation to the senior leadership team
- Perform budget to actual analysis and liaise with FP&A on variances
- Ensure accounting policies and procedures adhere to US GAAP
- Prepare working papers for audits, liaising with external auditors
- Review and maintain intercompany transactions and reconcile intercompany balances
- Prepare monthly transfer pricing calculations
- Provide support for all projects related to accounting and finance functions and objectives
Skills, Knowledge and Expertise
- Either working towards or has obtained professional accounting designation (CA, CGA or CMA)
- Experience with Netsuite or similar ERP systems
- Experience in account reconciliations, preferably in settings with multiple entities across different currencies
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain effective relationships
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to prioritize competing demands and meet deadlines
- Analytical skills with an attention to detail to research and resolve issues
- Ability to continually challenge the status quo with respect to process improvements and operating results
- With our fast growth, we have a culture of curiosity, where learning happens on the fly — and while having a lot of fun
- 25% discount on our products so you can experience first-hand why our customers love Article
- The Article HQ is a converted warehouse with in-house photo studios, an airy open layout, an open kitchen filled with snacks, premium coffees and teas (and ALL the milks).
- A dog-friendly office. We love our dog friends here at Article. If you have a well-behaved, well-socialized pup, we’d love to have them in the office too.
- Onsite fitness equipment, change rooms (including towel service!) and bike storage
- Regular extra-curricular activities, such as socials, open-mics, picnics… even cross-country skiing! For now, we’ve replaced them with creative virtual events for the time being — like virtual trivia night or a cooking class through Zoom!
Article is the easiest way to create a beautiful modern space.
Article started with a desire to improve efficiency and make furniture less expensive for everyone. In 2014 we had 4 employees; now we have over 1300 and have been growing rapidly.
Our head office is based in Vancouver, Canada, an office in Ho Chi Minh City, and warehouses in Seattle, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Jacksonville, Austin, Dallas, Portland, Houston, Charlotte, Miami, Chicago, Nashville, Denver, Baltimore, Toronto, Boston, and New Jersey.