Aramark Jobs | Food Service Worker Career Opportunity at Aramark Careers Web-page. Aramark Calgary, Alberta Jobs . Find-out Calgary, Alberta Government Jobs for freshers. Calgary Entry Level Jobs In Alberta. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Calgary, Alberta. Get All Hiring Updates www.aramark.ca
Notification Out From Aramark Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Aramark, Can Apply For Jobs In Aramark For The Position Of Food Service Worker . Read Out Full Job Description About This Aramark Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Aramark Jobs | Food Service Worker Careers Opportunity In Calgary, Alberta
Aramark Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Aramark As A Food Service Worker , Now They Can Apply For Aramark Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Aramark Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $17.84 per hour. Aramark Jobs In Calgary, Alberta.
Briefed Details Of Aramark Jobs For Position Of Food Service Worker
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Aramark
Vacant Position :- Food Service Worker
Jobs Type :- Aramark Jobs Canada
Salary :- $17.84 per hour
Apply Through:- www.aramark.ca
Aramark Jobs In Alberta, Canada Full Job Description
The Food Service Worker will assist the manager with food/meal preparation; maintain cash receipts and meal records. Assist manager in completing daily reports. Maintain high standards of quality in food production, sanitation, and kitchen safety practices.
- Prepare quality food and baked goods according to a planned menu
- Prepare a daily report that verifies transactions
- Understand what is inclusive of a meal
- Ensure storage of food in an accurate and sanitary manner
- Serve food according to meal schedules, department policies and procedures
- Use and care of kitchen equipment, especially knives
- Timely preparation of a variety of food items, beverages, and
- Add garnishments to ensure customer happiness and eye appeal
- Coordinate and assist in major cleaning of refrigerators, freezers, and cooking and serving equipment
- Adhere to all food safety regulations for sanitation, food handling, and storage
- Adhere to the uniform policy
- Connect with the Manager daily to understand and accurately prepare menu for the day
- Supervise the food temperature requirements
- Maintain a clean and organized work and storage area
- Scrub and polish counters, clean and sanitize steam tables, and other equipment
- Follow established procedures and standards for cleanliness, to ensure a balanced and safe environment; duties include sweeping, moping, ware washing
- Maintain garbage collection site and kitchen floor areas in a neat and sanitary fashion
- Perform other duties as assigned including other areas in the kitchen
- This role may have physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting, bending, pushing, pulling and/or extended walking and standing. This role may also require uniforms and/or usage of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
This job profile does not contain a comprehensive listing of all required activities, duties, or responsibilities. Job duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Food Service Certificate as needed
- Sufficient education or training to read, write, and follow verbal and written instructions
- Be able to work quickly and concisely under pressure
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you’re pursuing – a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work – our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at http://www.aramarkcareers.com or connect with us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.