Approach Controls Jobs | Sr. QA Hardware Electronics Analyst Career Opportunity at Approach Controls Careers Web-page. Approach Controls Calgary, Alberta Jobs . Find-out Calgary, Alberta Government Jobs for freshers. Calgary Entry Level Jobs In Alberta. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Calgary, Alberta. Get All Hiring Updates From approachci.com
Notification Out From Approach Controls Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Approach Controls, Can Apply For Jobs In Approach Controls For The Position Of Sr. QA Hardware Electronics Analyst. Read Out Full Job Description About This Approach Controls Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Approach Controls Jobs | Sr. QA Hardware Electronics Analyst Careers Opportunity In Calgary, Alberta
Approach Controls Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Approach Controls As A Sr. QA Hardware Electronics Analyst, Now They Can Apply For Approach Controls Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Approach Controls Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 62,045.00 per year. Approach Controls Jobs In Calgary, Alberta.
Briefed Details Of Approach Controls Jobs For Position Of Sr. QA Hardware Electronics Analyst
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Approach Controls
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Approach Controls Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 62,045.00 per year
Apply Through:- approachci.com
Approach Controls Jobs In Alberta, Canada Full Job Description
- You are passionate about technology and have familiarity with automated testing tools and procedures
- You prioritize deliverables based on the big picture, with enthusiasm for writing process documentation
- Motivated to get things done and done well enough
- Have the ambition to learn and become involved in a variety of industries
- You are wowed by new technologies, but have the experience to know when to deep dive and when to “let it simmer”
- This person will develop and maintain test plans for hardware products with the goal of verifying functionality, maximizing test coverage, and minimizing test time.
- Utilizing both manual and automated test strategies you will identify, document, and troubleshoot defects in the product and assist with repairs.
- As a member of the Quality Assurance and Test Engineering team, you will help to ensure quality of the product before it is released
- Compensation based on experience
- Flexible work hours.
- Company benefits plan, RRSP/TFSA matching eligibility after 3 months
- Understand the challenges faced by the development team
- Recommend improvements to testing and development processes to help reduce bugs and technical debt
- Develop, debug, and maintain both manual and automated tests
- Provide test results, KPAs, and other metrics to stakeholders
- Work in collaboration with the development team to optimize product delivery
- Remain current on quality testing tools, trends, and best practices
- Develop a thorough understanding of …. Frac Control products through schematic, BOM, drawing and
- specification reviews, and collaboration with Test Engineers and Developers
- Create and maintain test plans containing detailed test cases and procedures
- Coordinate efforts with other members of the QA & TE team to ensure adequate testing coverage and additional test plan detail (implementation schedule, test time estimates, equipment costs)
- Coordinate efforts with other members of the QA & TE team to ensure adequate testing coverage
- Execute test plans prepared by yourself or other members of the QA & TE team
- Troubleshoot failures as required to demonstrate repeatability in an effort to improve test coverage and facilitate repair
- Provide detailed feedback to Test Engineers and Developers identifying opportunities to improve test coverage or test time.
- Maintain records of tests performed and generate reports in the Test Management System
- Relevant experience in testing electronics in a manufacturing environment.
- Testing electronics in a manufacturing environment
- Working in a Lean Manufacturing / Six Sigma environment would be an asset
- Operating and maintaining test and measurement equipment including multi-meters, oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, function/signal generators, data acquisition and control systems
- Soldering, wiring, or assembling electromechanical or controls equipment, test jigs and fixtures
- Reading schematics, wiring diagrams and assembly drawings
- Computer networking knowledge would be an asset
- A strong commitment to quality
- Effective investigation skills and ability to clearly document findings
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Close attention to detail Engineering experience is an asset
- Experience in the Oil and Gas industry is an asset
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work well under pressure
- Already is or seeking to be a Professional Engineer or Professional Technologist or has related experience.
- Must have a Bachelor of Science or related degree or certificate from an accredited university or technical school.
Preference will be given to local candidates to Calgary, AB. Send an email to [email protected] with your resume.