ANSYS Jobs | Product Marketing Specialist Career Opportunity at ANSYS Careers Web-page. ANSYS Vancouver, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Vancouver, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Vancouver Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates From www.ansys.com
Notification Out From ANSYS Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In ANSYS, Can Apply For Jobs In ANSYS For The Position Of Product Marketing Specialist. Read Out Full Job Description About This ANSYS Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
ANSYS Jobs | Product Marketing Specialist Careers Opportunity In Vancouver, British Columbia
ANSYS Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With ANSYS As A Product Marketing Specialist, Now They Can Apply For ANSYS Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On ANSYS Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 60148.00 per year. ANSYS Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of ANSYS Jobs For Position Of Product Marketing Specialist
Recruiting Agency / Department :- ANSYS
Vacant Position :- Product Marketing Specialist
Jobs Type :- ANSYS Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 60148.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.ansys.com
ANSYS Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Ansys is the global leader in engineering simulation. We empower the world’s most innovative companies to deliver transformational products to their customers. By offering the best and broadest portfolio of engineering simulation software solutions, we help our customers solve the most complex design challenges and engineer products limited only by imagination. Whether you are a software developer, product engineer, sales team member, or part of our corporate team, at Ansys we know that by embracing what makes us each unique, we become collectively better.
The role of Product Marketing Specialist is to develop, manage and evolve marketing campaigns that support the growth goals for semiconductor products within the Ansys Electronics, Semiconductor and Optics Business Unit.This includes developing product messaging, driving digital promotion, creating sales readiness content, and coordinating Channel Partner marketing activities. These programs should reflect an understanding of key industry trends, strategic market opportunities and sales priorities. Success will be defined by effective campaign execution that results in significant pipeline growth. This position will work closely with key program stakeholders including product managers, industry marketing managers, corporate marketing managers, support teams and Ansys regional sales teams.
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns for specific Ansys semiconductor products to grow sales pipeline.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to create the compelling content required to support campaign execution.
- Explore social media, third party websites, blogs and other digital mediums to build awareness and engagement with targeted technical audiences.
- Employ digital marketing techniques such as social media marketing, SEO, and digital content to increase the engagement with key personas and drive consumption of Ansys product related content.
- Work with sales and technical teams to target specific accounts using Account Based Marketing tactics to drive revenue growth and product utilization.
- Monitor lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are receiving and following up on leads.
- Measure the ROI of product marketing tactics through consistent metrics analysis and reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Familiarity with semiconductor engineering simulation concepts and product capabilities
- Proven ability to successfully execute a variety of marketing programs, including targeted direct mail and email, field events, social media, executive engagements, awareness campaigns
- Strong analytical orientation and attention to detail along with the ability to work in a cross-functional team with a strong customer focus is essential
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- An EE, MBA or other advanced degree is a plus.
- Experience in B2B demand generation environment preferred
- 5 years of marketing experience
ALIGNING YOUR VALUES TO OUR SOLUTIONS
At Ansys, our diverse, collaborative teams give us the strength and insight to solve the world’s most challenging engineering problems. Our ONE Ansys culture has at its core:
- Customer Focus
- Results and Accountability
- Transparency and Integrity
- Sense of Urgency
- Collaboration and Teamwork
ENGINEERING YOUR CAREER AT ANSYS
At Ansys, you will find yourself among the sharpest minds and most visionary leaders across the globe. Collectively we strive to change the world with innovative technology and transformational solutions. With a prestigious reputation in servicing well-known, world-class companies, standards at Ansys are high – met by those willing to rise to the occasion and meet those challenges head-on. At Ansys, it’s about the learning, the discovery and the collaboration. It’s about the “what’s next” as much as the “mission accomplished.” And it’s about the melding of disciplined intellect with strategic direction and results that have, can and do impact real people in real ways. All this is forged within a working environment built on respect, autonomy and ethics.
At Ansys, you will find yourself among those eager to drive the world towards the next best thing with hands planted firmly on the wheel. Our team is passionate about pushing the limits of world-class simulation technology, empowering our customers to turn their design concepts into successful, innovative products faster and at lower cost. As a measure of our success in attaining these goals, Ansys has been recognized as one of the world’s most innovative companies by prestigious publications such as Bloomberg Businessweek and FORTUNE magazines.
Ansys is an S&P 500 company and a member of the NASDAQ-100. We are proud to have been recognized for the following awards: Bay Area Best Places to Work, a Pillar World Awards Gold Winner, Fast Company Best Places to Work for Innovators, a Gold Stevie Award for Great Employers, the FORTUNE Future 50, a DCA Silver Winner, an R&D100 Finalist, a 20% by 2020 Women on Boards winner, a 2020 Pittsburgh Tech 50 – finalist, and America’s Most Responsible Companies.
For more information, please visit us at www.ansys.com
We are committed to creating a culture of inclusion and belonging where everyone thrives as ONE Ansys team.
Ansys is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Ansys does not accept unsolicited referrals for vacancies, and any unsolicited referral will become the property of Ansys. Upon hire, no fee will be owed to the agency, person, or entity.