AMETEK Jobs | Creaform- Embedded Software engineer Career Opportunity at AMETEK Careers Web-page. AMETEK Laval, Quebec Jobs . Find-out Laval, Quebec Government Jobs for freshers. Laval Entry Level Jobs In Quebec. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Laval, Quebec. Get All Hiring Updates From www.ametek.com
Notification Out From AMETEK Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In AMETEK, Can Apply For Jobs In AMETEK For The Position Of Creaform- Embedded Software engineer. Read Out Full Job Description About This AMETEK Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
AMETEK Jobs | Creaform- Embedded Software engineer Careers Opportunity In Laval, Quebec
AMETEK Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With AMETEK As A Creaform- Embedded Software engineer, Now They Can Apply For AMETEK Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On AMETEK Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 82,885.00 per year. AMETEK Jobs In Laval, Quebec.
Briefed Details Of AMETEK Jobs For Position Of Creaform- Embedded Software engineer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- AMETEK
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- AMETEK Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 82,885.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.ametek.com
AMETEK Jobs In Quebec, Canada Full Job Description
We are Creaform Engineering, a Quebec-based specialist in complete engineering services, a fast-growing division of Creaform Inc. a world leader in 3D measurement technologies. With more than 20,000 projects under our belt since 2002, we have earned the reputation of being an essential ally for companies in many industrial sectors, such as transportation, recreational vehicles, aerospace, consumer goods and manufacturing. Our 170 employees work with passion and determination on projects of all sizes and complexities to ensure that our clients are always one step ahead. Experts in product design, industrial design, automation, dimensional management, numerical simulation and advanced surface modeling, we make sure to constantly improve the skills of our employees to remain the best. Joining Creaform Engineering means betting on engineering.
In this stimulating context, we are looking for an embedded software engineer whose main responsibility will be to design the embedded software in the development of various products, all within a multidisciplinary team full of talent made up of engineers, designers and technicians working in electricity, electronics, mechanics, industrial design and digital simulation. If you want to work in a team on exciting projects, join us, we will have fun working together!
Your projects will lead you to
- Design, implement and integrate embedded software for various systems;
- Design low level microcontroller drivers (data acquisition, communication, etc.);
- Analyze firmware performance and develop test methods (unit, coverage branch, regression, integration) to ensure that the design meets customer requirements;
- Determine and resolve software issues;
- Create logical design documents (architectures, algorithms, databases, etc.);
- Work closely with hardware engineers;
- Analyze the technical feasibility and level of risk to meet customer requirements;
- Analyze the customer need to translate it into system specifications and requirements to be met;
- Build and maintain the design file including calculations, tests, verifications, validations, costs and approvals;
- Support internal and external clients in the resolution of technical problems;
- Develop test methods and test plans and produce reports (hardware and software interface, acceptance plan, test plan, etc.).
You will feel at home if you
- Holds a bachelor or master degree in electrical or software engineering;
- Has a minimum of 5 years experience in embedded software design;
- Has a good knowledge of real time software programming;
- Knows the different families of microcontrollers;
- Knows procedural software development as well as object oriented languages such as: C, C++, C#, Python, Java, VBA, Tcl;
- Is comfortable working in several development environments (IDE) such as: MPLAB, STM32, IAR, Keil, Atmel studio;
- Is comfortable with the use of laboratory equipment such as: logic analyzer, oscilloscope, multimeter, function generator;
- Is able to implement different communication protocols such as: CAN, I2C, SPI, UART, etc.;
- Is able to communicate clearly and effectively;
- Is a team player and likes to share his knowledge;
- Has a customer oriented attitude;
- Is able to communicate effectively in a multidisciplinary team;
- Has good interpersonal skills and a strong ability to adapt (in other words, you are good at customer relations);
- Knows how to manage several files simultaneously;
- Is eligible to be a member of the Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec;
- Is bilingual English / French.
In exchange, we offer you…
- Flexible work schedule because we have your family at heart;
- Competitive salary and benefits;
- Vibrant, ambitious, stimulating and worldwide company;
- A solid and unique work team;
- The possibility to progress with a variety of projects;
- A generous and flexible remote-working policy, even after Covid, when the position allows it;
- Gym available for the employees;
- Social activities, and much more!