AMD Jobs | Design Engineer Career Opportunity at AMD Careers Web-page. AMD Markham, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Markham, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Markham Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Markham, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From jobs.amd.com
Notification Out From AMD Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In AMD, Can Apply For Jobs In AMD For The Position Of Design Engineer. Read Out Full Job Description About This AMD Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
AMD Jobs | Design Engineer Careers Opportunity In Markham, Ontario
AMD Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With AMD As A Design Engineer, Now They Can Apply For AMD Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On AMD Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 80,000.00 Per Year. AMD Jobs In Markham, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of AMD Jobs For Position Of Design Engineer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- AMD
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- AMD Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 80,000.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- jobs.amd.com
AMD Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
As a key contributor to the success of AMD’s product, you will be part of a leading team to drive and enhance AMD’s abilities to deliver the highest quality, industry leading technologies to market. The System Engineering team fosters and encourages continuous technical innovation to showcase successes as well as facilitate continuous career development.
The AMD System Engineering Team is on the lookout for a dynamic, energetic and upbeat Domain Engineer to join our growing team. As Domain Engineer, you will drive the planning, validation, and debug of various hardware IP for forthcoming AMD Discrete Graphics SOC programs. Do you enjoy crafting influential messages and communicating effectively in a dynamic team working environment? If yes, please read on for additional details regarding this position! Our team is looking for someone who can self-start and is able to work efficiently within a team environment and independently to drive tasks to completion.
The Domain Engineer will be responsible for defining and executing the end-to-end test plan and validation strategy for a set of AMD IP’s. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Driving technical innovation to enhance AMD’s capabilities in IP and cross-IP validation, including tool and script development, technical and procedural methodology enhancement, and various internal and cross-functional technical initiatives
- Debugging issues found during pre-silicon, “bringup”, validation, and production phases of SOC programs
- Validating integrated hardware and software functionalities with all corners to ensure problem-free production
- Leading collaborative test approach with multiple teams, and tracking test execution to make sure all features are validated and optimized on time
- Working closely with supporting teams in design, diagnostics, emulation, firmware, and driver to ensure readiness for first silicon arrival, enablement of IP functionality, debug of critical features, and full validation for production
- Engaging on pre-silicon verification efforts, including but not limited to FPGA-based emulation, Design Verification (DV), and other software/hardware modeling frameworks
- Developing knowledge of system architecture, technical debug, and validation strategy
- Supporting issues on customer platforms as requested by customer support teams
We are seeking an Engineer with strong programming/scripting skills (e.g. C/C++, Perl, Ruby, Python) and 2 to 10 years of experience in digital logic/platform design, verification, or post-silicon validation.
- Extensive experience with ASIC debug techniques and methodologies
- Extensive experience with common lab equipment, including protocol/logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, etc.
- Extensive experience with board/platform-level debug, including clock/power delivery, sequencing, analysis, and optimization
- Extensive knowledge of physical and protocol levels of common high-speed interfaces an asset
- In-depth knowledge of PC architectures an asset