Amalgamated Dairies Jobs | Evaporator Operator Career Opportunity at Amalgamated Dairies Careers Web-page. Amalgamated Dairies Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island Jobs . Find-out Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island Government Jobs for freshers. Charlottetown Entry Level Jobs In Prince Edward Island. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. Get All Hiring Updates From adl.ca
Notification Out From Amalgamated Dairies Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Amalgamated Dairies, Can Apply For Jobs In Amalgamated Dairies For The Position Of Evaporator Operator. Read Out Full Job Description About This Amalgamated Dairies Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Amalgamated Dairies Jobs | Evaporator Operator Careers Opportunity In Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Amalgamated Dairies Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Amalgamated Dairies As A Evaporator Operator, Now They Can Apply For Amalgamated Dairies Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Amalgamated Dairies Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 22.57 an hour. Amalgamated Dairies Jobs In Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Briefed Details Of Amalgamated Dairies Jobs For Position Of Evaporator Operator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Amalgamated Dairies
Vacant Position :- Evaporator Operator
Jobs Type :- Amalgamated Dairies Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 22.57 an hour
Apply Through:- adl.ca
Amalgamated Dairies Jobs In Prince Edward Island, Canada Full Job Description
Reports to: Milk Plant Production Manager
Job Summary: The primary role of the Evaporator Operator is to process milk according to required specifications.
- Operate MVR evaporator, Blaw Knox evaporator, and heat exchanger for homo/separator.
- Clean Silos, tanks, homo separator lines, Blaw Knox evaporator, GEA evaporator, tanker bay lines, and tanker trucks.
- Check and approve wash charts on the ADI system.
- Inspect inside silos, tanks, and tanker trucks when done washing and record findings on the ADI system.
- Complete all required paperwork in a neat, accurate, and timely manner.
- Perform start-up visual inspection (ensure equipment, floors, ceilings, and overhead structures are clean and maintained to prevent contamination).
- Perform all duties safely and efficiently according to relevant regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Manage processing operations by analyzing, interpreting, and responding to information displayed on gauges and computer control panels.
- Other related duties as required.
- Previous experience in a food production setting is preferred.
- Must have the ability to work independently under minimal supervision or as part of a team.
- Must have experience in recognizing equipment problems and working with the Maintenance department to ensure an effective maintenance program is followed and completed.
- Must be dependable.
- Good writing and commination skills are required.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- A high degree of mechanical aptitude would be considered an asset.
Education and Training:
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
- Thermal Processing Certification would be considered an asset.
- Working knowledge of HACCP and GMP would be considered an asset.
How to apply:
We thank all applicants for their interest.
However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Interested candidates should submit their resume to the HR Department by 4:00 pm, Wednesday, June 22, 2022.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $22.57 per hour
- Company events
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Charlottetown, PE C1A 1S6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)