Alpine Bakery Jobs | Counter Attendant – Food Service Career Opportunity at Alpine Bakery Careers Web-page. Alpine Bakery Whitehorse, Yukon Jobs . Find-out Whitehorse, Yukon Government Jobs for freshers. Whitehorse Entry Level Jobs In Yukon. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Whitehorse, Yukon. Get All Hiring Updates www.alpinebakery.ca
Notification Out From Alpine Bakery Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Alpine Bakery, Can Apply For Jobs In Alpine Bakery For The Position Of Counter Attendant – Food Service. Read Out Full Job Description About This Alpine Bakery Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Alpine Bakery Jobs | Counter Attendant – Food Service Careers Opportunity In Whitehorse, Yukon
Alpine Bakery Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Alpine Bakery As A Counter Attendant – Food Service, Now They Can Apply For Alpine Bakery Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Alpine Bakery Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $17.00 an hour. Alpine Bakery Jobs In Whitehorse, Yukon.
Briefed Details Of Alpine Bakery Jobs For Position Of Counter Attendant – Food Service
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Alpine Bakery
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Alpine Bakery Jobs Canada
Salary :- $17.00 an hour
Apply Through:- www.alpinebakery.ca
Alpine Bakery Jobs In Yukon, Canada Full Job Description
Compensation: $17 Hourly
Sales & Retail
Eat Well. Live Well. Be Well. This is the mantra of Alpine Bakery.
Opened more than 30 years ago, the Alpine Bakery is one of the oldest food establishments in the Yukon. We are much more than a bakery offering artisanal bread and pastries. We also offer delicious vegetarian and vegan fresh meal options, beverages, homemade goods and a cozy café.
100% of what we offer is made from quality organic ingredients, which are better for the environment and healthier for people.
The bakery is run as a social enterprise. Our vision includes promoting and encouraging social and environmental well being, as well as social change.
We are looking for like-minded people.
At the moment we are looking for someone who is able/willing to work 40 hours per week and will make a commitment for a period of a year or more.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- operate cash register, serve customers and take customers orders
- preparing and serving a variety of coffee drinks along with bread and baked goods
- portion, assemble, and wrap food or place it directly on plates for service to customers, and package take-out food
- promote all our organic baked goods and other organic homemade products by educating customers: i.e. explain different grains and flours, different breads, etc.
- answer phone and take orders for bread, baked goods, room rental and catering
- use equipment to prepare hot beverages such as coffee and tea specialties
- stock refrigerators and keep records of the quantities of food used
- clear and clean tables and display
- replenish condiments and other supplies
- wash dishes
- balance daily float
- perform other duties
- Languages: English (German, French, Japanese, an asset)
- Education: High School degree or equivalent
- Experience: 6 months related experience an asset (but will train the right person)
- Personal Suitability: Team player, reliable, efficient, interpersonal skills
$17/h + benefits
Additional Application Instructions