Airbnb Jobs | Senior Payroll Analyst Career Opportunity at Airbnb Careers Web-page. Airbnb Montreal, Quebec Jobs . Find-out Montreal, Quebec Government Jobs for freshers. Montreal Entry Level Jobs In Quebec. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Montreal, Quebec. Get All Hiring Updates From careers.airbnb.com
Notification Out From Airbnb Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Airbnb, Can Apply For Jobs In Airbnb For The Position Of Senior Payroll Analyst. Read Out Full Job Description About This Airbnb Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Airbnb Jobs | Senior Payroll Analyst Careers Opportunity In Montreal, Quebec
Airbnb Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Airbnb As A Senior Payroll Analyst, Now They Can Apply For Airbnb Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Airbnb Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 77876.00 per year. Airbnb Jobs In Montreal, Quebec.
Briefed Details Of Airbnb Jobs For Position Of Senior Payroll Analyst
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Airbnb
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Airbnb Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 77876.00 per year
Apply Through:- careers.airbnb.com
Airbnb Jobs In Quebec, Canada Full Job Description
Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb’s various functions embody the company’s innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
- Process Canadian payroll for 2 entities using Workday Payroll
- Work closely with our Talent and Benefits team to ensure proper workflow, information sharing and adequate documentation for payroll support
- Work closely with the Equity team for reporting requirements for stock transactions and administrative support for the ESPP program.
- Audit and maintain back up to support all variable payments such as bonus and commission payments.
- Responsible for reviewing, auditing and providing reports for our RRSP plan
- Work closely with the Accounting team for reconciliations and questions during month and quarter end.
- Responsible for issuing T4s and other year end statements
- Work to solve payroll related issues and maintain the ticketing system, JIRA as well and maintaining the employee resource site for payroll related items.
- Work closely with the No. American Payroll Manager and the rest of the Global Payroll team to provide support where needed and be the point of contact for all Canada payroll related questions.
- Strong proficiency in Canadian tax rules with an emphasis on Quebec and Ontario
- Minimum of 5 years payroll experience
- Public company experience strongly preferred
- Understanding of basic payroll accounting procedures and SOX controls
- Understanding of HR and Payroll systems such as Workday and ADP
- Good communication skills and have an understanding of providing world class support to employees
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Proficient in excel
- A good sense of humor
- Must be fluent in both English and French