AIR MILES Jobs | Executive Assistant to the President Career Opportunity at AIR MILES Careers Web-page. AIR MILES Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates www.airmiles.ca
Notification Out From AIR MILES Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In AIR MILES, Can Apply For Jobs In AIR MILES For The Position Of Executive Assistant to the President. Read Out Full Job Description About This AIR MILES Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
AIR MILES Jobs | Executive Assistant to the President Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
AIR MILES Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With AIR MILES As A Executive Assistant to the President, Now They Can Apply For AIR MILES Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On AIR MILES Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $62602.00 per year. AIR MILES Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of AIR MILES Jobs For Position Of Executive Assistant to the President
Recruiting Agency / Department :- AIR MILES
Vacant Position :- Executive Assistant to the President
Jobs Type :- AIR MILES Jobs Canada
Salary :- $62602.00 per year
Apply Through:- www.airmiles.ca
AIR MILES Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
- COVID-19 Work-from-Home safety response
- Annual Wellness Subsidy includes a Headspace Account
- Loyalty Days and Anniversary Air Miles
Recognized as Canada’s Top Employer
- Extensive Learning and Development Tools and Programs
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Summer Hours Program
- AIR MILES Gold® Collector
- Group RRSPs & Company match
- Wellness Resources including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Volunteer Paid Time Off Program
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the President including managing an extremely active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures the President’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the President’s time and office.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the President, with Board members, Partner, and others, on matters related to President’s programmatic initiatives.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the President, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate course of action, referral, or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the President’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the President to keep him/her well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the President updated.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization and manages a variety of special projects for the President, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the President’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Serves as the President’s administrative liaison to LVI Executives & board of directors
- Assists board members with travel arrangements, lodging, and meal planning as needed (if needed)
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality in relationships with all board members
- Participates as an adjunct member of the Executive Team including assisting in scheduling meetings and attending all meetings
- Assists in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings and off-sites, and all staff meetings
- Ensures that the President’s bio is kept updated and responds to requests for materials regarding the President and the organization in general
- Edits and completes drafts for written communications to internal associates on weekly/monthly communication.
- Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma
- 5+ years of experience supporting Senior Leaders within a fast paced and/or professional firm
- Advanced proficiency in: Outlook, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong prioritization and organization skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Solution Oriented Problem Solver
- Collaborative & Supportive
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Reflect the AIR MILES brand
- Resourceful & Outgoing
- Ability to work On-Site: #LI-Hybrid
Check us out – AIR MILES, a LoyaltyOne Company on
Today, there are more ways than ever to engage shoppers. At AIR MILES, we believe that understanding the people behind the purchase is key to winning their hearts – and their wallets. For over two decades and from more than fifty locations around the globe, we have paired expertise in shopper behavior with advanced analytics to uncover the data-driven insights that drive successful loyalty, marketing and merchandising solutions. At AIR MILES, we know that in coming together we are at our strongest – and that together we can help shape the future for our clients, their shoppers and our communities. AIR MILES is a Loyalty Ventures Inc. company. For more information, visit