Agfa Jobs | Field Service Technician Career Opportunity at Agfa Careers Web-page. Agfa Toronto, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Toronto, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Toronto Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Toronto, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.agfa.com
Notification Out From Agfa Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Agfa, Can Apply For Jobs In Agfa For The Position Of Field Service Technician. Read Out Full Job Description About This Agfa Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Agfa Jobs | Field Service Technician Careers Opportunity In Toronto, Ontario
Agfa Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Agfa As A Field Service Technician, Now They Can Apply For Agfa Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Agfa Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 27.69.00 per hour. Agfa Jobs In Toronto, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Agfa Jobs For Position Of Field Service Technician
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Agfa
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Agfa Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 27.69.00 per hour
Apply Through:- www.agfa.com
Agfa Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Agfa Graphics is a world leader in prepress solutions for the commercial, newspaper and packaging printing industries. In addition, we are quickly expanding our product portfolio into the fast-growing market of industrial inkjet printing. We provide printing solutions for our customers with the development of state-of-the-art printers, software, media, and inks for a wide range of printing applications including billboards, packages and decoration.
Our Mississauga, ON location is expanding, and we are looking for a Field Service Technician to join our team. Targeted hiring date is by the end of summer 2021.
In this position, you will be responsible for properly managing customer accounts by providing on-site and remote hardware and software support for our Agfa Graphics products. Please visit our website to find out more about our product line. https://www.agfagraphics.com/global/en/sign-and-display.html
- Equipment installation, maintenance, and repairs.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction by providing printing solutions and support as well as promoting other Agfa professional services where appropriate.
- Stay current with all on-going technical publications on our various equipment in order to remain efficient in troubleshooting.
- Maintaining exceptional communication with the customer to ensure that clear expectations are set and ensuring they are met or exceeded.
- Performing calibrations and tuning on equipment to ensure superior print quality.
- Working with other team members at Agfa. Escalate any on-going issue in a timely manner to minimize customer down time.
- Working closely with the scheduler, sales team, and project manager, to ensure installation timelines are met.
- Following proper safety procedures and practices at all time.
- Keeping clear documentation on all service calls, part returns and expenses. Submitting reports as required by established practices.
- Maintaining tools, parts and diagnostic equipment in a working and organized state and maintaining a minimum stock of required on hand parts.
- Associates degree in electronics technology or equivalent
- Superior hardware and software, problem solving skills
- Strong customer relation and communication skills
- Good understanding of color and print quality
- Basic knowledge of Graphics, Inkjet and Printing/Publishing market
Curious about this opportunity? We also know that a job contains more than just bullets! Apply! We love to tell you more about our company, the content of the function, responsibilities and possibilities. Just apply! Talk Soon.
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented and committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you want to be part of this experience, we’ll take you there!
Learn more about Agfa Offset & Inkjet Solutions and follow us on LinkedIn.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law (Poster Supplement)
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment application process, Please contact [email protected]