Aecon Group Jobs | Document Control Administrator Career Opportunity at Aecon Group Careers Web-page. Aecon Group Kincardine, Ontario Jobs. Find-out Kincardine, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Kincardine Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Kincardine, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates www.aecon.com
Notification Out From Aecon Group Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Aecon Group, Can Apply For Jobs In Aecon Group For The Position Of Document Control Administrator. Read Out Full Job Description About This Aecon Group Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Aecon Group Jobs | Document Control Administrator Careers Opportunity In Kincardine, Ontario
Aecon Group Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Aecon Group As A Document Control Administrator, Now They Can Apply For Aecon Group Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Aecon Group Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $22.06 per hour. Aecon Group Jobs In Kincardine, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of Aecon Group Jobs For Position Of Document Control Administrator
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Aecon Group
Vacant Position :- Document Control Administrator
Jobs Type :- Aecon Group Jobs Canada
Salary :- $22.06 per hour
Apply Through:- www.aecon.com
Aecon Group Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
The Shoreline Power Group is a Joint Venture of Aecon, AECOM and SNC-Lavalin. Shoreline Power Group will be completing the Fuel Channel and Feeder Replacement (FCFR) project. The joint venture has been awarded a contract by Bruce Power to execute the Unit 6 FCFR at the Bruce Nuclear Generating Station in Kincardine, Ontario.
Reporting to the Document Control Lead, the Document Control Administrator is responsible for the processing, issuing and/or reproduction and filing of engineering and construction documents to insure accuracy and timeliness.
III. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Setting up and maintaining project documentation within project filing requirements;
- Checking the quality of drawings and documents to be catalogued;
- Receiving, tracking and monitoring drawings and documentation;
- Interfacing with the project team to coordinate the control of documentation;
- Generating transmittals to send documentation to external parties through electronic or hard copy means;
- Checking the accuracy of transmittals;
- Expediting the review of internal and external documentation within engineering departments
IV. KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Five years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and related experience;
- Basic knowledge of engineering terminology;
- Considerable experience working with and understanding drawings and documentation;
- Proficient in using Electronic Document Management Systems.
V. FISCAL RESPONSIBILITY
- Fiscal responsibility as required by the Joint Venture
VI. EXTENT OF PUBLIC CONTACT
- Customers, suppliers, JV Partners
- Project Managers, project personnel, estimating personnel
- Trades personnel, union business agents
VII. PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Various work locations in both field and office
- Travel as necessary
- Our background check process includes a full security check and clearance process as well as reference checks. The security clearance process includes a comprehensive list of previous residences, employment, education and other pertinent information. Those with a valid Bruce Power security clearance are strongly preferred