Advantage Communications Jobs | Charlottetown Career Opportunity at Advantage Communications Careers Web-page. Advantage Communications Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island Jobs . Find-out Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island Government Jobs for freshers. Charlottetown Entry Level Jobs In Prince Edward Island. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. Get All Hiring Updates From www.advantagecall.com
Notification Out From Advantage Communications Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Advantage Communications, Can Apply For Jobs In Advantage Communications For The Position Of Charlottetown. Read Out Full Job Description About This Advantage Communications Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Advantage Communications Jobs | Charlottetown Careers Opportunity In Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island
Advantage Communications Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Advantage Communications As A Charlottetown, Now They Can Apply For Advantage Communications Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Advantage Communications Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 16.00 per hour. Advantage Communications Jobs In Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
Briefed Details Of Advantage Communications Jobs For Position Of Charlottetown
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Advantage Communications
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- Advantage Communications Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 16.00 per hour
Apply Through:- www.advantagecall.com
Advantage Communications Jobs In Prince Edward Island, Canada Full Job Description
A Technical Service Representative receives inbound phone calls from users to help them troubleshoot and resolve technical issues with their products and services. We provide paid training and consistent coaching once you’ve reached production to make you successful. We are always looking for tomorrow’s leaders and will give you the tools and support you need to get there.
HOW TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Go the extra mile to delight our customers!
- The ability to meet and exceed set goals.
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Accurately document and update records in required systems.
- Provide prompt resolutions to customer inquiries by providing appropriate and accurate information.
- Answer incoming calls from customers concerning technical support issues and inquiries in a professional, polite, and courteous manner.
- Field billing inquiries from customers while assisting in activating new service provisions, providing plan upgrade information, and cross-selling when applicable.
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental and vision
- Career growth opportunities
- Applicants must be 18 years of age or older
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Prior technical service or call center experience is preferred