AdHawkmicrosystems Jobs | Senior Hardware Test Engineer Career Opportunity at AdHawkmicrosystems Careers Web-page. AdHawkmicrosystems Waterloo, Ontario Jobs . Find-out Waterloo, Ontario Government Jobs for freshers. Waterloo Entry Level Jobs In Ontario. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Waterloo, Ontario. Get All Hiring Updates From www.adhawkmicrosystems.com
Notification Out From AdHawkmicrosystems Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In AdHawkmicrosystems, Can Apply For Jobs In AdHawkmicrosystems For The Position Of Senior Hardware Test Engineer. Read Out Full Job Description About This AdHawkmicrosystems Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
AdHawkmicrosystems Jobs | Senior Hardware Test Engineer Careers Opportunity In Waterloo, Ontario
AdHawkmicrosystems Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With AdHawkmicrosystems As A Senior Hardware Test Engineer, Now They Can Apply For AdHawkmicrosystems Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On AdHawkmicrosystems Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $ 79,219.00 – 129,731.00 a year. AdHawkmicrosystems Jobs In Waterloo, Ontario.
Briefed Details Of AdHawkmicrosystems Jobs For Position Of Senior Hardware Test Engineer
Recruiting Agency / Department :- AdHawkmicrosystems
Vacant Position :- NO JOBS AVAILABLE AT TIME
Jobs Type :- AdHawkmicrosystems Jobs Canada
Salary :- $ 79,219.00 – 129,731.00 a year
Apply Through:- www.adhawkmicrosystems.com
AdHawkmicrosystems Jobs In Ontario, Canada Full Job Description
Senior Hardware Test Engineer:
We are looking for a senior hardware test engineer from semiconductor and/or the optics & photonics industries with experience in developing automated test platforms for high volume
MEMS products. As a senior test engineer you will be responsible for developing test systems
(Hardware and/or software) to characterize AdHawk’s MEMS products. In addition, you will work with third party test vendors to develop test setups suitable for high volume production tests.
You will be developing product test strategies based on internal and external requests. In addition, you will also be designing custom fixtures and load boards to interface between
AdHawk’s products and test equipment for electrical and/or optical tests.
You are a curious and driven person who is excited by the prospect of pushing the limits of product testing for innovative MEMS products. You are also excited to challenge yourself to integrate several disciplines into noval test solutions in order to meet the challenging test requirements of AdHawk’s MEMS products.
You will play a pivotal role in architecting AdHawk product testing strategy, including selection of equipment and interacting with semiconductor test vendors to deploy cost efficient test solutions. You will be working closely with the design team to develop at-scale test solutions for our innovative MEMS devices. You will also work closely with the QA team in order to ensure the product testing solutions meet the QA requirements. You will be working with vendors globally in order to design and build out AdHawk’s high volume testing capability.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Design and develop automated test systems to optically and electrically characterize
MEMS devices at the wafer level and/or module level.
- Design test fixtures and sub test systems that can fit well with industrial standard automated test systems for final production test in high volume
- Develop bench top test setups capable of performing detailed characterization over a wide range of operation conditions (temperature, humidity, vibration, voltage, etc)
- Customize (via software and hardware development) industry standard ATEs to fit
AdHawk’s MEMS products test needs.
- Development of test adapter (fixtures) for optoelectronic testing of MEMS devices.
In addition to primary job responsibilities, from time to time, you may need to:
- Perform statistical analysis on test and characterization results in collaboration with internal QA team to monitor yields and test coverage.
- Characterize and validate that the designed test systems are operating as expected such as adequate test throughput and detectability according to product specs.
- Debug and perform root cause analysis on issues related to testing and characterization
(including test hardware and software)
- 5+ years of experience in high volume production testing in the semiconductor, MEMS and/or optical industry
- 2+ years of experience with Automated Test equipment (ATE)
- Expert in one of the following programming languages: C, C++, Vee, Matlab, Labview or other equivalent options.
- Self-driven and passionate in a fast-paced, multicultural working environment
- Experience with integrating ATE with custom fixtures
- Exposure to FPGA programming environments.
- Proficiency in programming with scripting languages (preferably Python) is a plus
- Experience with statistical analysis of large datasets using statistical software or toolboxes (Pandas) is a plus
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $79,219.00-$129,731.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Waterloo, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)