Accor HQ Jobs | Accounting Clerk – Temporary Contract to November 2022 Career Opportunity at Accor HQ Careers Web-page. Accor HQ Vancouver, British Columbia Jobs . Find-out Vancouver, British Columbia Government Jobs for freshers. Vancouver Entry Level Jobs In British Columbia. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Vancouver, British Columbia. Get All Hiring Updates group.accor.com
Notification Out From Accor HQ Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Accor HQ, Can Apply For Jobs In Accor HQ For The Position Of Accounting Clerk – Temporary Contract to November 2022. Read Out Full Job Description About This Accor HQ Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Accor HQ Jobs | Accounting Clerk – Temporary Contract to November 2022 Careers Opportunity In Vancouver, British Columbia
Accor HQ Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Accor HQ As A Accounting Clerk – Temporary Contract to November 2022, Now They Can Apply For Accor HQ Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Accor HQ Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $39853.00 per year. Accor HQ Jobs In Vancouver, British Columbia.
Briefed Details Of Accor HQ Jobs For Position Of Accounting Clerk – Temporary Contract to November 2022
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Accor HQ
Vacant Position :- Accounting Clerk – Temporary Contract to November 2022
Jobs Type :- Accor HQ Jobs Canada
Salary :- $39853.00 per year
Apply Through:- group.accor.com
Accor HQ Jobs In British Columbia, Canada Full Job Description
Accounting Clerk – Temporary Contract
You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support the Finance team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects and tasks.
Our Culture & Benefits:
- An inclusive, empowering, and positive company culture where we place people at the heart of everything we do
- The opportunity to have fun at work, alongside passionate hospitality professionals who strive to make the world a more welcoming place
- Bi-annual increases and the opportunity to learn, grow and develop your talent within Accor
- A complimentary meal during your shift through our Colleague Dining Program
- The opportunity to work in a luxury hotel environment and a Vancouver heritage building with a historic legacy dating back to 1939
- Free learning programs through our Academies and discounted programs and courses through eCornell
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21 and RiiSE
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offering professional, engaging and friendly service
- Daily balancing of individual cash deposits using the daily cash sheet
- Preparation of daily bank deposits
- Assist with Accounts Receivable and Accounts payable as a needed
- Complete month-end closeout procedures
- Follow department policies, procedures and service standards
- Follow all safety policies
- All other duties as assigned
Your experience and skills include:
- Previous office administration or accounting experience required
- Previous experience in Accounting or Front Office a strong asset
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Competency using a variety of computer software
- Written, verbal, and comprehensive fluency in English; additional languages are an asset
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous even in challenging situations
- Keen attention to detail, ability to prioritize competing tasks, and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as cohesively and part of a team
- Ability to present and communicate professionally and articulately
- Highly responsible and reliable
- Successful candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The Hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Frequent sitting throughout shift
- Ability to type at least 50 wpm
- Strong dexterity
Your team and working environment:
We are thrilled to welcome our guests back to Fairmont Hotel Vancouver. Fairmont Hotel Vancouver, known as the ‘Castle in the City’, with its chateau-style green-clad copper roof and gargoyles is an architectural landmark in the heart of Downton Vancouver that captures the hearts and imaginations of all who visit. A registered heritage property operating since 1939, the hotel symbolizes grandeur and timeless elegance. In spring 2019, Fairmont Hotel Vancouver completed a $75M, five-year multiphase revitalization project. With its prestigious address on Georgia Street, this castle is surrounded by a diverse arts community of galleries and theatres, a thriving shopping district, exhilarating nightlife and world class cuisine. Join our team and welcome our guests back to extraordinary experiences at their home away from home.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/