Aaron’s Jobs | Customer Accounts Manager Career Opportunity at Aaron’s Careers Web-page. Aaron’s Regina, Saskatchewan Jobs . Find-out Regina, Saskatchewan Government Jobs for freshers. Regina Entry Level Jobs In Saskatchewan. Get latest job Opportunity in Canadian Government. Canadian Government Jobs in Regina, Saskatchewan. Get All Hiring Updates www.aarons.com
Notification Out From Aaron’s Careers Portal, Candidates Those Are Searching For Career Opportunities In Aaron’s, Can Apply For Jobs In Aaron’s For The Position Of Customer Accounts Manager. Read Out Full Job Description About This Aaron’s Recruitment Described Below. But Before You First Confirm That Your Profile Matches With Recruiters Defined Eligibility Criteria.
Aaron’s Jobs | Customer Accounts Manager Careers Opportunity In Regina, Saskatchewan
Aaron’s Opened Hiring On Their Official Careers Portal, Job Seekers Who Are Eligible And Interested To Work With Aaron’s As A Customer Accounts Manager, Now They Can Apply For Aaron’s Jobs. This Is Great Career Opportunity For Those Candidates Who Are Looking For A Employment Opportunity On Aaron’s Careers Portal. Candidates Need Experience From Relevant Field And Required Qualification. Selected Candidates Will Get A Pay Of Around $64223.00 Per Year. Aaron’s Jobs In Regina, Saskatchewan.
Briefed Details Of Aaron’s Jobs For Position Of Customer Accounts Manager
Recruiting Agency / Department :- Aaron’s
Vacant Position :- Customer Accounts Manager
Jobs Type :- Aaron’s Jobs Canada
Salary :- $64223.00 Per Year
Apply Through:- www.aarons.com
Aaron’s Jobs In Saskatchewan, Canada Full Job Description
We are Aaron’s – an industry leader in the sales and lease-to-own retail industry known for quality brand names and superior customer service. We provide our team members the opportunity to reach their full potential in a team-oriented, high-energy, recognition-based environment with competitive pay and benefits. This is much more than a job – it is a career with purpose.Aaron’s Customer Account Managers drive the success of our stores by leading the customer accounts department with the primary goal of achieving company standards for collections and lease renewals. As a Customer Account Manager, you will strategically influence team performance to help our customers achieve their goals of ownership and assume a wide variety of job functions at the direction of the General Manager.
Skills for Success
Customer Account Managers can connect and relate well to people, demonstrate empathy, listen attentively, and successfully navigate difficult conversations. Strong leadership, multi-tasking, organizational, and negotiation/persuasion skills are essential. Like all Aaron’s team members, Customer Account Managers share our purpose and passion for making a real difference in the lives of others and the rewards that come from creating strong personal connections for life.
- Attainment and upkeep of customers’ accounts including maintaining updated customer information in the store computer system and documenting all customer payment appointments
- Assist General Manager with operational functions which include account recommendations, payment frequency and payment history to monitor accuracy
- Second up to the General Manager
- Build authentic customer relationships to support customers in their ownership goals and drive sales
- Manage the collections process by counseling customers to gain timely lease/merchandise renewals
- Review and close lease agreements, which includes confirming customer identification, collecting money and obtain customer signatures on lease agreements
- Contact customers who have not renewed merchandise agreements
- Maintain customers contact over the phone and through home visits
- Update customers information and maintain accuracy
- Manage entire accounts staff to achieve daily, weekly and monthly accounts department goals
- Clean and certify merchandise in the cleaning station for all merchandise personally returned
- Complete and maintain weekly vehicle maintenance sheet and route sheets daily
- Load, secure and protect product in company vehicle
- Safely operate company vehicle
- Assist the Sales Team as needed
- Any other reasonable duties requested by management
- United States at least 21 years old with a valid state Driver’s License and compliance with the Company’s Driver Qualification Policy; including satisfactory MVR (driving record). Canada at least the age of 18.
- Must meet DOT requirements to obtain certification in required states (United States)
- Ability to work schedule of hours varying from 8 am to 9 pm
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. without help and up to 300 lbs. with the assistance of a dolly
- Two years of college or two years of previous management experience preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High energy with the ability to effectively perform all functions of the store and multitasking effectively
- Proper telephone etiquette
- Uphold the Aaron’s Brand and protect company assets
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Proficient computer skills
Team members enjoy access to career training and advancement opportunities, and are rewarded with competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits package, which includes:
- Paid time off including vacation days, sick days and holidays
- Team Member purchase discounts
At Aaron’s we offer sales and lease-to-ownership of specialty items including furniture, consumer electronics, home appliances, and accessories throughout Canada and the United States. Our customers shop at Aaron’s for the same reason you should choose us for the next step in your career – our ability to positively influence people’s lives. If you are looking for a company with the passion and dedication to make a difference in the lives of customers and team members alike, join us today.
Aaron’s is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment where team members’ differences are celebrated. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, colour, race, citizenship, ethnic origin, place of origin, creed, disability, family status, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, sex (including pregnancy and breastfeeding), sexual orientation or any other ground protected under applicable human rights legislation. Candidates who require accommodation during the recruitment process should contact [email protected].